- Gas central heating
- Private, enclosed rear garden
- PVC and aluminium single glazed windows
This home is within easy reach of Mahon Point Shopping Centre, Omniplex Cinema and Douglas Shopping Centre as well as the Farmers Markets in Mahon and Blackrock Village. Local restaurants, banks and services are all in walking distance. Second level girls’ schools at Christ The King as well as Regina Mundi are close by along with the second level boys Douglas Community School and Colaiste Chriost Ri. Primary education on the door step includes Eglantine, and St. Anthony’s as well as a host of others located within the village of Douglas. Sports and Recreation clubs abound locally to give that community spirt.
Accommodation extends to entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, dining room, wc all at ground floor level. The first floor is home to three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property sits on a large private garden to the rear which is attractively lawned with the benefit of ample parking to the front and side. A garage which offers plenty of storage space completes the rear garden.
- Entrance Hallway (4.3m x 2.1m)
- Bright and inviting, fully carpeted.
- Kitchen (4.0m x 2.5m)
- Fitted floor and eye level units offering plenty of work top space and single drainer sink unit. Standalone appliances to include fridge/freezer, washing machine and double oven. Side door to gives access to rear garden and garage. Picture window overlooking the rear garden.
- Dining Room (4.0 x 3.7m)
- With feature fireplace and large window to the back overlooking garden, fully carpeted.
- Living Room (3.6m x 3.7m)
- Spacious bright room located to the front of house. Feature fireplace and fully carpeted.
- Guest WC (1.3m x 0.7m)
- Two piece suite located off the kitchen.
- Landing (2.1m x 2.4m)
- Fully carpeted and gable window.
- Master Bedroom (4.4m x 3.5m)
- Fine double bedroom to front with large window. Wall to wall fitted wardrobes, fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 3.5m)
- Double bedroom with large window built in wardrobe and fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 3 (2.9m x 2.4m)
- Fully carpeted.
- Family Bathroom (2.3m x 2.4m)
- Three piece suite including electric shower, hot press fully shelved and offering lots of storage
The front of the property has lawned and enclose garden with double gates and drive in with ample parking. To the side there is good space and garage. The rear garden is private, extensive lawned and enclosed.
BER No. 110851573
Energy Performance Indicator: 326.54
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.