- Convenient location close to Mahon Point & Citygate
- 10 mins drive from City Centre
- Large enclosed back garden
- Gas central heating
Accommodation in brief comprises of entrance porch, hallway, sitting room, open plan living / dining room and large kitchen / breakfast room all at ground floor level. The first floor is home to three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. The attached garage is ripe for conversion and the layout of the property means any future extension is easily accommodated.
While the property is within strolling distance of Beaumont Primary, it also offers easy access to all of Douglas’s various primary and secondary schools as well as Ballintemple National School and Ashton Secondary School which are both less than 10 mins drive away. 71 Woodvale Road is perfectly situated to take advantage of public transport options with the 202, 215 & 219 bus routes on its doorstep providing easy and frequent transport to the city centre and all of its schools and third level colleges. The property is 5 mins drive from Mahon Point and its employment hub at City Gate and is within walking distance of Super Valu on Skehard Road. Close to a number of public amenities, playgrounds and parks, the Marina and recently renovated Blackrock Village and pier are just 5 mins drive away.
Heated by means of gas central heating and with spacious living accommodation, viewing is highly advised to appreciate the potential and location this property has to offer.
- Entrance Porch
- Enclosed entrance porch with tiled floor and glazing overlooking front garden.
- Hallway (4.04mm x 2.1m)
- Large, bright and welcoming entrance hallway with carpet.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (7.3m x 2.73m)
- Open plan in nature this room give direct access to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with floor and eye level units painted in neutral tones with all appliances easily incorporated and tiled over work top area and fully tiled floor. The breakfast area is separated by counter space and offers fitted return seating in the eating space. Fully carpeted with fitted press and wine rack as well as access to under stairs storage unit.
- Sitting Room (3.65m x 4.15m)
- A fine bright living room with feature fireplace at its centre and picture window looking over the front garden. Fitted alcove units in recess with displace shelves and storage cabinets. Finished with carpet.
- Dining / Living Room (6.71m x 3.4m)
- Boasting an extension to the rear this room offers two uses in one and is decorated to account for that. The living room is carpeted with feature fireplace fitted and fitted book shelf. Timber flooring in dining room spacious and bright and overlooks rear garden.
- Stairs & Landing (2.05m x 2.72m)
- Fully carpeted with gable window on the return of the stairs, very bright.
- Bedroom 1 (3.67m x 3.98m)
- Front facing bedroom overlooking the garden with wall to wall built in wardrobes featuring mirrored dressing table area and overhead storage. Finished with carpet.
- Bedroom 2 (3.48m x 3.84m)
- Fitted with wall to wall fitted robes featuring dressing table area and over head storage. Overlooking the rear garden this bedroom is finished with carpet.
- Bedroom 3 (2.73m x 2.72m)
- Front facing bedroom with built in wardrobes and finished with carpet.
- Bathroom (2.6m x 2.7m)
- Fully tiled with 4 piece suite including bath and separate shower enclosure with electric shower, the bathroom also has built in vanity units.
- Garage (6.1m x 2.98m)
- Spacious garage with roller door, concrete floor and wired for electricity.
The front garden is extensive and overlooks a small tree lined green. It is laid to lawn with double driveway, fully paved. The property enjoys an extensive mature private rear garden giving a good mix of space and privacy in which to enjoy the sun. There are two identified paved patio spaces to the rear. Side access as well as access to the garage.
BER No. 112238530
Energy Performance Indicator: 257.96 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.