- Unbeatable Location
- 1,528 Sqft over two levels
- Gas Central Heating
- Host of living accommodation
- Wardrobes fitted in 3 bedrooms
- D1 Energy Rating
the convenience of public transport on its doorstep and benefits from a selection of quality primary and secondary schools located close by.
Constructed in 1987 this home extends to approximately 142sqm (1528sqft) and offers its accommodation over two levels. The property is set on lawned gardens to front and rear and a driveway offers off street parking. The rear garden will prove particularly attractive due to its south westerly aspect, maximising on all day sunshine. Double doors leading from the open plan kitchen/dining/living room provide access to the garden / patio with plenty of natural light ensuring the living space is bright and airy.
Accommodation extends to entrance porch, reception hallway, lounge, sitting room, open plan kitchen/dining/living room, utility room and downstairs bathroom all at ground floor level. The first floor is home to four good sized bedrooms (Three with wall to wall fitted wardrobes), one with en-suite and a family bathroom.
Driveway to front and enclosed south west facing garden with side access making this an ideal home.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that is on offer.
- Entrance Porch (1.1m x 1.8m)
- Bright with sliding door, fully tiled.
- Reception Hallway (5.2m x 1.0m)
- Welcoming with wooden flooring.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining (4.0m x 6.5m)
- A spacious open plan room boasting three uses in one. The kitchen with tiled floor is fitted with floor and eye level units with appliances to include: double oven, hob, extractor, fridge/freezer. Floor level units with single drainer sink unit fitted. Tiled over work top space. Dining/living space is carpeted with glazed door to patio and rear garden. Feature fireplace fitted.
- Lounge (5.2m x 3.4m)
- Spacious room overlooking front garden with feature fireplace. Fitted carpet in natural tones light fitting.
- Sitting Room (4.8m x 2.6m)
- To front of property, floor to ceiling glazing finished with wooden flooring. Door leading to downstairs bathroom.
- Utility Room (4.0m x 1.5m)
- Extensive utility plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer. Ideal storage room for all of family needs. Door to rear garden.
- Downstairs Shower Room (1.4m x 2.4m)
- Fully fitted and tiled with three piece white suite to include shower cubicle with electric shower fitted.
- Bedroom 1 (3.7m x 3.2m)
- A fine master bedroom located to the rear of the property and offering great privacy. Finished with carpet this room has built in wardrobes.
- En-suite (2.6m x 0.7m)
- Three piece suite to include fitted shower cubicle with electric shower, gable window ensures a fine bright en-suite.
- Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 3.4m)
- Located to the front of the house this room is a fine double bedroom. Fitted wardrobes and finished with carpet.
- Bedroom 3 (4.1m x 2.5m)
- Another fine bedroom to the rear of property with wall to wall built in wardrobes. Fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 4 (2.1m x 2.1m)
- Single bedroom to the front of house, fully carpeted.
- Family Bathroom (3.4m x 1.7m)
- Three piece suite with electric shower fitted.
- Stairs & Landing (4.3m x 1.8m)
- Spacious landing, fully carpet. Access to attic.
This home has an enclosed rear garden with side access and attractive patio. There is a garden shed for extra storage and outside tap. The south west facing nature of the rear garden ensures the property makes the most out of the all-day sunshine. The front garden has an extensive driveway and lawn that is well laid out.
BER No. 107214496
Energy Performance Indicator: 238.38 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.