- Excellent location
- Gas central heating
- Over looking large green area
- PVC double glazed windows
- C3 Energy Rating
Accommodation extends to entrance hall, open plan kitchen/dining room, living room and guest w.c. all at ground floor level. The first floor is home to three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has a driveway and lawned area to front and enclosed, tiered garden laid to lawn with patio to rear. The garden also has a barna shed that has been wired for electricity.
In good condition throughout and heated by means of gas central heating, No. 7 overlooks a large green to the front and with side access makes the ideal family home.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall (4.4m x 1.8m)
- Bright and welcoming with timber flooring.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining (5.4m x 3.5m)
- A spacious and bright open plan kitchen/dining room with tiled floors overlooking the back garden. Fitted with floor and eye level units and tiled splashbacks, the dining space is tiled with sliding patio doors to rear garden
- Living Room (4.3m x 3.5m)
- Spacious living area to front of property, with fireplace and open fire, bay window bringing in plenty of natural light and timber flooring. Double doors lead into dinin
- Guest WC (1.4m x 0.8m)
- Two piece suite with window, fully carpeted.
- Landing (3.2m x 1.9m)
- Spacious landing with Stira access to attic which is partially floored. Carpet.
- Bedroom 1 (3.8m x 3.5m)
- Located to the rear of property this room is a fine double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and timber flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 3.4m)
- Another fine double bedroom to the front of property with built in wardrobes and timber flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (2.6m x 2.3m)
- Single bedroom with built in wardrobe, fully carpeted.
- Family Bathroom (2.1m x 1.9m)
- Three-piece suite to include bath with electric shower over. The bathroom is tiled on one wall with floor tiles.
This home has an enclosed rear garden with side access and an attractive patio. There is a garden shed which is wired for electricity and an outside tap. The front garden has a driveway and lawn that is well laid out and overlooks the large green.
BER No. 109694810
Energy Performance Indicator: 210.03 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.