- Sought after residential location
- Gardens lawned and enclosed front and rear
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Gas heating
The property extends over two levels with the accommodation comprising entrance hallway, lounge with bay window to front, family room to rear together with kitchen / dining room, utility and guest wc all at ground floor level. Upstairs is home to three bedrooms all double in size with master en suite as well as family bathroom. There are gardens front and rear lawned and enclosed as well as drive in to front and side access. While looking over the open green space there are commanding views over to the west of the city. The property has ease access to the city via the 203 or the 214 bus route and with schools and all amenities close by and excellent transport links, viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment.
- Entrance Hallway (5.61m x 0.9m)
- Bright and spacious with stained wood floor.
- Kitchen (2.97m x 2.64m)
- Fitted with floor and eye level units to include cooker, hob and extractor, free standing dishwasher. This room has ample space to extend the kitchen units further. It also allows for dining table and chairs. Tiled floor.
- Utility Room (1.75mx 1.42m)
- Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor, door to rear garden
- Family Room (3.8m x 2.97m)
- Located to the rear of the property this room offers space for a selection of uses from playroom, additional dining room. Stained wooden floor.
- Lounge (5.33m x 3.53m)
- A deep bay window gives tremendous brightness to the room. Fireplace with gas insert fire fitted forms the focal point of the room. Finished with stained wood floor.
- Guest WC
- Fitted with two piece white suite.
- Landing (2.9m x 2.7m)
- Finished with carpet and gable window.
- Bedroom 1 (3.73m x 3.63m)
- Fine double bedroom with wall to wall fitted robes. Exposed stained floor.
- Ensuite (2.54m x 0.79m)
- Three piece white shower suite fitted with tiled shower cubicle and electric shower.
- Bedroom 2 (4.93m x 3.07m)
- Located to the front of the property, with timber flooring this room is very bright on account of its deep set bay window. Fitted robes.
- Bedroom 3 (2.97m x 2.9m)
- Located to the front of the property. Finished with stained wood floor and double bed built in.
- Family Bathroom (2.34m x 1.68m)
- White 3 piece suite with wc, bath and wash hand basin. Electric shower fitted over bath. Tastefully panelled and tiled.
No 7 has the benefit of lawned and enclosed gardens to the front with drive in. The rear garden is enclosed and lawned with side access.
BER No. 109730416
Energy Performance Indicator: 233.15
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com