- Exceptionally spacious & bright
- Gas Heating
- Fitted Kitchen to include appliances
- Lawned enclosed garden to rear with patio
- Double glazed windows
- Allocated parking
- Service Charge: approx. €350 per annum
Extending to approximately 1,750 Sq Ft and recently refurbished, the house comprises in brief of an entrance hall, open plan, dual aspect ‘L’ Shaped kitchen / dining / living room with garden access via double patio doors, utility and W.C all at entrance level. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, lounge (or bedroom 5) and family bathroom. A master ensuite bedroom shares the second floor with another double bedroom.
7 Blackrock Wells is heated by gas central heating boasting a C1 rating and benefits from an allocated parking space and enclosed rear garden.
Public transport connections are excellent with the 202 Bus Route outside the door and the 215 a short stroll away. Mahon Point, City Gate and access to the south city link road network are two minutes drive from the property. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall (6.2m x 1.0m)
- With timber flooring.
- Living / Dining Room (3.4m x 7.6m)
- With timber flooring and open fireplace, the garden is accessed via patio doors from the sitting room.
- Kitchen (3.5m x 2.8m)
- Kitchen is fully equipped with integrated appliances (including dishwasher) and contemporary kitchen units at floor and eye level. Tiled.
- Utility Room (1.7m x 1.8m)
- Plumbed for Washing Machine
- WC (1.7m x 1.7m)
- White 2 piece suite. Tiled.
- Bedroom 1 (4.0m x 3.2m)
- A fine sized, rear facing double bedroom with carpet and fitted robes.
- Reception Room (5.2m x 3.3m)
- Large front facing reception / bedroom with carpet.
- Bedroom 2 (4.0m x 2.8m)
- Another rear facing, well sized double bedroom finished with carpet.
- Bathroom (2.0m x 1.7m)
- White 3 piece suite with bath and heated towel rail. Tiled.
- Master Bedroom (6.0m x 3.2m)
- An exceptionally large double bedroom finished with carpet and fitted robes.
- Ensuite (1.7m x 1.9m)
- White three piece suite with shower enclosure, tiled.
- Bedroom 4 (3.7m x 3.2m)
- Front facing double bedroom with balcony off. Finished with carpet.
BER No. 104566369
Energy Performance Indicator: 156.93 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.