- 3 bedroom end of terrace approx. 880 sqft in excellent condition
- 3 bathrooms
- Modern open plan kitchen / dining area
- Large private rear garden
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Ample parking
- Close to all amenities
- Easy access to M50
- Floor area approximately 82sq.m (882sq.ft).
The bright and spacious accommodation briefly comprises of an extended porch, larger than usual living room, guest bathroom and open plan kitchen / dining area. Upstairs there are 3 spacious and well proportioned bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom. Outside to rear of the property you will find a sunny west facing garden.
Situated at the foothills of the Dublin Mountains, with an array of amenities, Beechdale Place enjoys an excellent location. Conveniently located within close proximity of a wide range of shopping centres (Knocklyon shopping centre and the newly built Lidl on its door step), primary and secondary schools and the M50 network. The area is very well served by public transport with numerous bus routes running to the city centre.
- Hallway: (4.96m x 2.04m)
- with wooden floor, phone point, burglar alarm system, under stairs storage, corners and coving.
- Guest WC: (1.62m x 1.16m)
- with WC, WHB and wooden floor.
- Living Room: (4.27m x 3.18m)
- with feature and marble surround fireplace with granite hearth, plumbed for gas, coving and a bay area (1.73m x 0.74m).
- Kitchen: (2.81m x 2.76m)
- fully fitted kitchen with ample storage, there is a dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer and cooker, tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
- Dining Area: (3.40m x 2.21m)
- which has wooden floor and sliding patio to rear garden.
- Landing: (2.79m x 1.99m)
- with hot press and storage and access to attic.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1: (3.40m x 3.03m)
- to the rear with fitted wardrobe.
- En-suite: (2.41m x 0.77m)
- with WC, WHB, shower and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: (3.83m x 2.91m)
- to the front with fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: (2.79m x 2.08m)
- to the front.
- Bathroom: (2.19m x 1.99m)
- WC, WHB, bath with shower attachment and tiled floor.
Rear garden which is west facing and measures approx. 11m in depth, there is side access to the property. The front of the property, there is on street parking for numerous cars.
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.