- Convenient location
- Spacious living accommodation
- Oil central heating
- Spacious rear garden
The accommodation at ground and first floor is spacious and bright and extends to entrance hall, kitchen/dining room, play room, dual aspect lounge/living room and a sunroom which gives access to the rear lawned and enclosed garden. The first floor offers four bedrooms and family bathroom with the master bedroom enjoying an en-suite. Heating is by means of oil and the property had double glazed PVC windows.
The front of the property is maturely planted with a selection of trees and shrubs and offers a drive in for parking. The rear garden is very private which is lawned and enclosed. There is maturity in the planted hedges again here as well as colourful busts of colour in the flowerbeds. A block built garden shed takes care of all the gardens tool needs.
- Entrance Hallway (4.13m x 1.82m)
- A welcoming and bright entrance hall with hardwood front door with glazed panels each side. Finished with hard wood floor and tastefully decorated.
- Playroom/Home office (4.18m x 2.44m)
- Located to the front of the property, this room is bright with big picture window overlooking the front garden. Finished with wooden flooring and cornicing.
- Lounge/ Living Room (7.46m x 3.60m)
- A spacious dual aspect room giving two uses in one. The room is particularly bright and looks out onto both the front and rear gardens. A feature fireplace is a focal point to the lounge and double doors from the living space out to the rear garden allows for this to double up as a more formal dining room depending on a purchasers requirements. Finished with carpet and door to kitchen/dining room.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (3.32m x 5.16m)
- A lovely bright open plan kitchen/dining room with picture window looking out onto the rear garden and glazed door to the sun room beyond. The kitchen is fitted in a “U” shape with a selection of floor and eye level units to include display cabinets. Single drainer sink unit and extensive counter top space with tiling over the work top surfaces. Appliances include cooker with extractor overhead, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. The dining area looks through the sunroom onto the rear garden.
- Sunroom (2.16m x 2.15m)
- A fully glazed sun room with terracotta tiled floor and door to access the rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 (3.38m x 3.60m)
- A lovely master bedroom offering wall to wall fitted robes with dressing table area and storage presses overhead. Tastefully decorated, spacious and bright finished with carpet.
- En Suite (2.76m x 0.92m)
- With three piece bathroom suite fitted to fully enclosed and tiled shower cubicle gable windows giving natural light.
- Bedroom 2 (3.52m x 3.39m)
- Another fine double bedroom with wall to wall fitted robes to include bed recess and overhead storage. With two windows looking to the front of the property this room is spacious, bright and tastefully decorated and finished with carpet.
- Bedroom 3 (2.58m x 4.08m)
- This room is located to the rear of the property and looks out onto the rear garden. Fitted with double robe and vanity unit.
- Bedroom 4 (2.73m x 3.16m)
- Located to the rear of the property this bedroom is bright and spacious and offers walk in wardrobe space.
- Family Bathroom (1.67m x 2.03m)
- Fitted with three piece shower suite to include walk in shower, wc and wash hand basin. Tastefully tiled.
This home offers lovely mature gardens front and rear. The front garden has been carefully planted over the years with great maturity now in the garden itself which bring a level of privacy to the front of this home. There is drive in and parking to the front. The rear garden offers a lawned space with planted flower beds in borders bringing a burst of colour. There is a block built garden shed to house all the essential gardening tools and a side access from front to rear.
BER No. 113233225
Energy Performance Indicator: 341.09 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.