- A rural secluded yet highly convenient location being 11 km from Dublin City Centre
- Accommodation of approximately 100 sq.m (1076 sq.ft) with vast potential to extend or further develop subject of Planning Permission
- Stone Cut cottage style property offering a bijou residence
- Convenient to the M50 and arterial road networks
- Easy access to Dundrum Town Centre, Terenure Village and Rathfarnham Village
Entered to the front by a gated driveway, bordered by mature shrubs and hedging offering a degree a privacy throughout. A lawned garden with paved path leads to the front door. The tiled entrance offers access to the recently renovated cosy siting room with feature open fireplace. An extended eat in kitchen overlooks the rear garden and is complete with an excellent range of cupboards, with door to pantry area and downstairs shower room. An additional reception room / bedroom / office space completes the downstairs accommodation. On the first floor there are two further bedrooms, master ensuite complete with tiled floor and walls, wc, whb and quadrant shower unit. This lovely family home is bound to appeal to those seeking a unique stone build cottage style property in a highly convenient yet access to a rural setting is on your doorstep. To the rear the south west facing garden is flooded with natural, is paved and offers a low maintenance area with block-built garden shed for further storage.
The location of this home will be of major interest to those who wish to get a foothold in this very desirable scenery area. Within easy reach are a wide array of amenities and facilities at Rathfarnham, Dundrum and Terenure to include extensive shopping facilities and restaurants, not to mention some premier primary and secondary schools to Loreto Rathfarnham, Colaiste an Phiarsaigh, Terenure and Templeogue colleges among many others. There is also a wide variety of recreational and sporting activities within easy reach which include GAA, rugby, soccer and tennis clubs, beautiful walks and activities at Marley Park and St. Enda’s Park along with The Grange and Edmonstown golf clubs all on your doorstep. It also has the added benefit of being only a few minutes’ drive from the M50 motorway offering ease of access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Hall: (0.90m x 5.00m)
- with tiled floor.
- Sitting Room: (3.40m x 4.40m)
- with stained wood floors, cast iron open fireplace, built in alcove storage, double glazed window to the front and door into
- Kitchen: (4.70m x 4.80m)
- with tiled floor, excellent range of kitchen cupboards, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, extractor fan, door out to side parking area and door into
- Shower Room: (1.70m x 3.60m)
- with tiled floor, wash hand basin, w.c. window to rear, towel rail and an Aqualisa pumped shower quadrant style unit.
- Bedroom 3/Office: (2.90m x 5.40m)
- with wood floor and double glazed windows to the front.
- Master Bedroom: (2.80m x 4.50m)
- with original floorboards, original wood doors with latch, double glazed window which is wood overlooking the front.
- En Suite: (1.20m x 1.60m)
- with w.c. wash hand basin, quadrant pumped shower, bespoke stain glass spotlights, extractor fan, tiled floor and wall.
- Bedroom 2: (3.30m x 4.50m)
- with exposed original floors, original wood doors with latch, wood double glazed windows to the front, hatch for attic storage.
Entered to the front by a gated driveway, bordered by mature shrubs and hedging offering a degree a privacy throughout. A lawned garden with paved path leads to the front door. To the rear the south west facing garden is flooded with natural, is paved and offers a block built garden shed for further storage.
BER No. 100987940
Energy Performance Indicator: 299.64 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.