- Convenient & private location
- Spacious living accommodation
- Oil Central Heating
- Site size of approx. 0.125 acres
- Modern & neutral tones throughout
- PVC double glazed windows
- Built in wardrobes in 4 bedrooms
- Substantial attic space with high clearance
Douglas Village and is within an 8 minute drive from Cork City centre and a 7 minute drive from Douglas Court Shopping centre.
Constructed in 1963 by its current owners, this property is well serviced by public transport and is on the doorstep of bus route 206 which runs every 15 minutes into the city centre. There is an abundance of both primary and secondary schools all within easy access of the property and include: Regina Mundi Secondary girls’ school, Scoil Christ Ri, Douglas Community school, Christ King Girls Secondary, St. Anthony’s Boys and Eglantine
Girls Primary school. Douglas Village and Douglas Court shopping centre offer excellent amenities and a choice of restaurants.
Accommodation extends to entrance hall, living room, sitting room and an open plan kitchen/dining area all on ground floor level. The first floor is home to four bedrooms providing built in wardrobes with the third bedroom offering a separate landing and an en-suite finished with a family bathroom. There are two garages attached on either side of the property as well as a boiler house, outside w.c and utility room.
The property is set on an impressive site size of approximately 0.125 acres with lawned enclosed garden to rear offering maximum privacy from Laurel bushes and trees. The rear benefits from a westerly facing aspect which remains bright and sunny throughout the
day. The front garden is lawned with gated off street parking.
- Entrance Hall (5.7m x 2.1m)
- Large and spacious welcoming hall finished with wooden flooring.
- Living Room (3.6m x 4.3m)
- Located off the entrance hall, this living area offers plenty of natural light to the front of property with an electric feature fireplace fitted and two built in presses. Finished with wooden flooring.
- Sitting Room (3.8m x 3.6m)
- A bright room overlooking rear garden with feature fireplace and built in press for storage finished with carpet.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining (7.4m x 2.8m)
- An open plan kitchen/dining area with fitted units at both floor and eye level. Appliances include a stand alone fridge/freezer, dishwasher, gas cooker, hob, extractor fan, microwave, single drain unit, washing machine and tumble dryer. Window overlooking rear garden and finished with vinyl flooring. The dining area is carpeted with an oak press for storage and a door giving access to rear garden and garage.
- Garage Left (6.9m x 2.8m)
- Can be accessed from the front via single door or at the rear garden by patio area. Has power for electricity.
- Garage Right (5.5m x 2.8m)
- Garage with roller down providing plenty of storage space and has power for electricity.
- Bedroom 1 (3.7m x 3.7m)
- A fine double bedroom overlooking rear garden with built in wardrobes, a wash hand basin and fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 3.6m)
- Another double bedroom with built in wardrobe and is carpeted.
- Bedroom 3 (4.4m x 2.8m)
- Located off the landing to the right hand side, this bedroom is double in size with built in wardrobe and wooden flooring.
- En-Suite (1.6m x 1.8m)
- Three piece suite to include electric corner shower, w.c and wash hand basin, fully tiled.
- Bedroom 4 (2.4m x 3.1m)
- A fine single room with built in wardrobe and carpeted.
- Family Bathroom (1.9m x 2.4m)
- A three piece fitted suite to include bathtub with shower overhead, w.c and wash hand basin. Tiled walls finished with vinyl flooring.
- Landing (3.1m x 2.4m)
- Fully carpeted with access to left and right.
- Utility Room (2.4m x 1.5m)
- Located outside of the property this area can be used as a utility room.
The property sits on an extensive site size of approximately 0.125 acres and is set in private and peaceful location. The rear garden benefits from a westerly facing aspect which remains bright and sunny throughout the day offering tremendous space and is lawned with mature trees, planting, and beautiful Laurel bushes. There are two garages attached on either side of this home and provides extra storage. There is also a boiler house, outside w.c and utility room. The front garden is lawned and there is parking on the driveway.
BER No. 113142681
Energy Performance Indicator: 488.37 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.