- South facing rear garden
- Gas heating
- Convenient location
6 Ashmore benefits from a family friendly design with separate living, dining and kitchen area. The four bedrooms (three doubles) are all spacious and the attached garage offers further useable space. It is also possible to convert the garage to provide even more living space should the new owners wish.
With a large south facing garden that is beautifully laid out to the rear and front garden with driveway, the property is heated by gas central heating and returns an impressive C1 building energy rating. Viewing is highly advised.
- Entrance Hall: (5.1m x 2m)
- Wide, bright and welcoming with mosaic tiling.
- Sitting Room: (5.4m x 3.6m)
- A large bay window to the front and double doors to the dining room provides lots of natural light. Timber flooring and gas fire complete the room.
- Dining Room: (3.6m x 3.6m)
- A south facing sliding patio door provides both natural light and access to the garden.
- Kitchen: (3.1m x 4.9m)
- Another spacious room, the kitchen overlooks the garden and has fitted units at floor and eye level.
- Guest WC: (1.4m x 0.8m)
- White 2 piece suite with pebble tiled floor.
- Utility Room: (1.3m x 2.8m)
- Plumbed for washing machine with side door access to the back garden and door to garage.
- Bedroom 1: (3.7m x 3.6m)
- Beautiful bright south facing garden with large built in wardrobes and timber flooring.
- Ensuite: (1.6m x 2.5m)
- White 3 piece suite with shower enclosure and mixer shower. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2: (4.3m x 3.4m)
- Overlooking the front garden with bay window and built in wardrobes. Timber flooring.
- Bedroom 3: (7.8m x 2.8m)
- Exceptionally spacious and overlooking the rear garden. Timber flooring.
- Bedroom 4: (2.5m x 2.2m)
- Front facing with timber flooring and built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (1.9m x 2.0m)
- White 3 piece suite including bath.
Beautifully planted, large enclosed south facing rear garden with patio area. Driveway and garden to front with side entrance.
BER No. 109795070
Energy Performance Indicator: 153.89 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.