- Three bed family residence in popular location
- South facing rear garden extending to 40 ft. (15m).
- Modern residential location, close to bus routes, shops, M50 and Marley Park
- Two reception rooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Floor Area Approx. 95 sqm (1,000 sq. ft).
The light filled accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, living room, dining room and kitchen at ground floor level. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is ample off street car parking to the front of the property, pedestrian side access and the rear garden has a patio and is lawned.
Superbly located within a short distance from Ballinteer and Dundrum villages with an endless list of well-established schools both primary and secondary nearby including: Our Ladys Girls National School; Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; St Columbus and Divine Word to name but a few. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities including: Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club. The area is well serviced by good transport routes to and from the city centre, the Luas and M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Porch: (0.90m x 2.66m)
- leading to
- Entrance Hallway: (4.05m x 1.80m)
- Living Room: (5.15m x)
- with door to
- Dining Room: (3.80m x 3.00m)
- with window overlooking rear garden and door to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (3.25m x 4.50m)
- with fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, worktops, plumbing for washing machine and door to cloakroom/store and door to rear garden.
- Landing: (2.00m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 1: (4.15m x 3.30m)
- To rear.
- Bedroom 2: (4.25m x 3.55m)
- with built in wardrobes and window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 3: (2.75m x 2.85m)
- Bathroom: (2.40m x 2.05m)
- shower with rainfall shower overhead, WC, WHB, fully tiled floor and walls.
Rear garden extends to approximately 40ft enjoys a sunny south facing orientation with paved patio area and lawned garden and store shed with boarding flower beds and the garden to the front provides off street car parking with lawned garden and pedestrian access to the side garden.
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.