- Gas central heating
- Overlooking large green area
- Side entrance
CUH, Bons Secours and The Mercy Hospital are all within a short drive away from the property. Third level education at CIT is on the doorstep and access to UCC is a brisk walk but easily accessed by bus. Wilton Shopping Centre is close by boasting a host of shops to include Tesco as its anchor and combined with High Street, Wilton with a range of pubs and eateries no 54 Halldene is ideally placed as an attractive location for would be purchasers young or old. Bishopstown has a strong community spirit with Leisure world an all its sporting facilities located off Melbourne Road, with a host of all type of playing pitches at Cork Institute of Technology this home is perfectly placed within a strong and vibrant community.
Some of the most sought after schools are located in Bishopstown and are within walking distance or a short drive to include: Soil an Spioraid Naoimh Boys, Colaiste an Spioraid Naoimh, Bishopstown Community School, St. Catherine’s National School & Mount Mercy College Cork. The South Ring Road gives easy access for Cork City Centre and Cork Airport Business Park and a myriad of routes lead west to Ballincollig home to EMC, VMWare to name a few.
Accommodation extends to entrance hall, living room, formal dining room, sitting room, kitchen, guest w.c and a garage all at ground floor level. The first floor offers four good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property benefits from private enclosed lawned garden to the front and rear with side access and driveway giving ample parking.
- Reception Hall (3.6m x 4.3m)
- Downstairs storage, Fully Carpeted.
- Living Room (3.4m x 6.0m)
- Spacious room with feature fireplace. Two large windows to front, timber flooring.
- Kitchen (3.7m x 3.1m)
- Fully fitted kitchen featuring extensive solid oak units at eye and floor level with worktop space and single drainer sink. Appliances include double oven, hob, extractor, fridge/freezer, and dishwasher. Window overlooking rear garden. Hallway off to guest wc and side door to give access to rear garden. Archway through to sitting room.
- Sitting Room (3.9m x 2.8m)
- A cosy relaxing space just off the kitchen with vinyl floor. Access to dining room and independently accessed off entrance hallway.
- Dining Room (3.8m x 3.1m)
- Spacious bright room which overlooks the rear garden, large window and timber flooring.
- Guest WC (2.3m x 0.9m)
- Two piece suite fitted.
- Garage (5.4m x 2.6m)
- Accessed from the hallway. This room has concrete flooring, plumbed for washer/dryer, tap, and boiler, plenty of storage space with up and over door from front.
- Bedroom 1 (3.7m x 3.1m)
- Bright spacious double room.
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 3.1m)
- Double room, large window to the front looking out over the green area, fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 3 (2.4m x 2.8m)
- Double room, fitted wardrobe, fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 4 (2.3m x 2.7m)
- Double bedroom.
- Landing (3.8m x 3.6m)
- Extensive built in storage space with hot press, fully carpeted.
- Family Bathroom (2.5m x 1.8m)
- Three piece suite with electric shower, fully tiled and window to the front of the property.
The property sits well on its site with a fine enclosed lawned front garden. Extensive driveway with ample parking and access to garage. The rear of the property is lawned and enclosed with a selection of mature planting and shrubs. Side access with gate from front to rear.
BER No. 111253449
Energy Performance Indicator: 329.38 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.