- Gas central heating
- Side entrance
- Stone Built Garden Shed
after residential location. 49 Springfort offers excellent living and bedroom accommodation and has a large side entrance with stone built in garden shed. Originally constructed in 1993, this two storey home extends to approximately 115 sqm (1,237 sqft) in a quiet and popular residential development.
Accommodation in brief extends to entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining area, guest w.c and utility room all at ground floor level. The first floor consists of four good sized bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite, and a family bathroom.
Some of the most sought after schools in Cork are within short distance to include: St. Angelas College, Scoil Mhuire, Christian Brothers College, Gaelscoil An Ghoirt Alainn and Ard Na Laoi Montessori School. The city centre is ideally located within walking distance.
Very pleasant gardens in lawn to front driveway and large side access. Private & beautiful garden to rear with red brick patio and stepped up play area.
- Entrance Hall (5.1m x 1.5m)
- Spacious and bright. Tastefully tiled and decorated. Fitted display shelving.
- Lounge (4.2m x 3.7m)
- Double glass doors to lounge from entrance hall with wood flooring. Feature fireplace with stove fitted. Tastefully decorated with bay window and fitted alcove shelving. Cornicing and centre rose.
- Kitchen/Dining (5.3m x 6.0m)
- A spacious and bright open plan room with fully fitted floor and eye level units and breakfast bar fitted. Tiled over counter top and display cabinets. Pull out larder press. Appliances to include: cooker, dishwasher, hob, and extractor. Corner feature fireplace, fully tiled with double glazed sliding door to rear garden. Fitted alcove shelving.
- Guest w.c. (2.2m x 0.7m)
- Located off the entrance hall, fully tiled with two piece white suite fitted.
- Utility Room (2.3m x 2.5m)
- Tiled floor with door to rear garden. Plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer.
- Master Bedroom (3.7m x 3.8m)
- Double room to the front of house with wall to wall fitted wardrobes and feature decorated wall.
- En-suite (0.9m x 3.0m)
- Three piece suite fitted, tastefully tiled with electric shower and shelving.
- Bedroom 2 (3.8m x 2.9m)
- To the rear of house, double in size with exposed wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (3.3m x 3.0m)
- Another double room, carpeted.
- Bedroom 4 (2.7m x 2.3m)
- A fine single room to the front with exposed wood flooring.
- Family Bathroom (1.8m x 1.9m)
- Fully fitted and tiled with three piece white suite and shower over bath.
- Landing (3.6m x 2.1m)
- Bright and fully carpeted with curtains, blinds and light fittings.
An original stone wall frames this garden giving a private secluded space for dining. A beautiful stone built garden shed carries this feature through. Red brick paved patio and stepped up raised childrens play area complete with slide. Power is provided in the shed and there is an extra-large side garden with trellising and covered bin storage.
BER No. 111401972
Energy Performance Indicator: 258.53 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.