- Gas fired central heating
- Bright and spacious accommodation of approx. 105 sqm (1,130 sqft)
- Ample off-street parking
- Private south facing rear garden
- Large garage ideal for extra storage or potential to extend
- Within walking distance of shops and local amenities.
This is a well-established mature area conveniently located within easy access of all the conveniences Walkinstown and nearby Kimmage and Terenure have to offer. The property is within walking distance of numerous sporting and social amenities which include Tymon Park , Greenhills Park, Faughs GAA Club, St Jude’s GAA, St. Mary’s Rugby Club, Walkinstown Athletic FC and Terenure sports club. This highly convenient location is just 7.5km from St Stephen’s Green. An extensive bus service, namely the numbers 15a 54a, and 150, offer ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. Walkinstown has an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools such as Templeogue College, Terenure College, Our Ladies School and St. Mac Dara’s Community College.
- November 23rd 2019 10:00am to 10:30am
- Porch: (1.43m x 0.83m)
- Hallway: (1.64m x 4.84m)
- bright hallway with under stairs storage.
- Living Area: (4.01m x 4.19m + 3.25m x 2.35m)
- with open fireplace, timber and marble surround and two picture windows overlooking the front.
- Shower Room:
- Fully tiled throughout, w.c., w.h.b., heated towel rail and large walk in Shires shower.
- Kitchen: (3.26m x 3.28m)
- with a range of cupboards and units and free-standing oven and grill.
- Sunroom: (2.37m x 6.02m)
- with three skylights.
- Bedroom 1: (3.08m x 3.33m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes overlooking the rear.
- Bedroom 2: (3.63m x 4.48m)
- overlooks the front with a range of built in wardrobes and access to under eaves storage.
- Bedroom 3: (2.60m x 2.72m)
This property has ample off-street parking to the front with also large garden and border shrubs. The property also benefits from large garage which is ideal for extra storage and ample opportunity to extend and expand. To the rear there is a private south facing rear garden with small patio area ideal for al fresco dining.
BER No. 102284916
Energy Performance Indicator: 263.92 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.