- Gas Central Heating
- Master bedroom offering en-suite and walk in dressing room
- B3 Energy Rating
- PVC Double glazed windows
- Designated Parking Space
- Large open green area to front
Built in 2005, this home offers excellent living and bedroom accommodation over two levels with convenient and easy access to the N25 to Dunkettle Roundabout leading onto Mahon Point & City Gate, Cork Airport Business Park and EMC/VMWare in Ballincollig. The property has an enclosed outside space to the rear accessed through double doors from the living room. The front garden is open plan and lawned with some planting and benefits from a southerly sunny aspect which remains bright throughout the day. There is a large open plan green close by and one designated car space with plenty of visitor parking.
Accommodation in brief extends to entrance hall, open plan kitchen/dining, utility room, living room and guest w.c. and storage cupboard all on ground floor level. The first floor is home to three bedrooms with the master bedroom offering an en-suite and walk in wardrobe and a family bathroom.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that is on offer.
- Reception Hall (1.8m x 3.6mm)
- A spacious and bright welcoming entrance hall with wooden flooring. There are two enclosed storage presses.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (4.4m x 3.5m)
- A spacious and bright open plan kitchen/dining room with fitted kitchen to include floor and eye level units with single drainer sink unit. This kitchen is fitted with appliances as standard and included in the sale are fridge/freezer, oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher. Finished with wooden floor this room has double doors to access the living room which allows for an open plan living if required.
- Utility Room
- Located off the kitchen, this room is fitted with floor level units and over head shelf. Plumbed for washing machine and finished with wood floor.
- Living Room (5.7m x 3.6m)
- A dual aspect living room with access from the hallway or through double doors from the kitchen dining room. This room boasts a feature fireplace in black cast iron with wood surround and tiled heart. Finished with wood floor this rooms offers deep set window overlooking the front while double doors lead out to the rear enclosed space.
- Guest W.C. (2.6m x 3.0m)
- Located off the entrance hall, this two piece suite includes a w.c. and wash hand basin. Wooden flooring.
- Stairs & Landing
- A spacious landing with gable window giving extra light throughout this home. Stairs and landing fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 1 (3.6m x 3.2m)
- A beautiful master bedroom tastefully decorated in neutral tones with feature wall overlooking the front of the property. With two windows this room offers plenty of natural light, is carpeted with en-suite and walk in wardrobe off.
- En-suite (3.5m x 3.4m)
- A three piece white suite to include: fitted corner shower unit, w.c. and wash hand basin with feature vanity mirror. Finished in neutral tiles with fully tiled shower encloser and floor.
- Walk In Wardrobe
- Located off the master bedroom this walk in dressing room is fully fitted with shelving and hanging spaces and is fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 2 (3.2m x 3.2m)
- A fine double bedroom decorated in neutral tones with feature wall and fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 3 (2.8m x 2.0m)
- A single bedroom to front of property overlooking large green area, carpeted.
- Family Bathroom (2.1m x 2.0m)
- Fitted three piece white suite to include bathtub with shower overhead with shower screen and fully tiled. Fitted wc. and wash hand basin with vanity mirror. Tiled floor.
The property has an enclosed private area to the rear garden which is accessed off the living room via double doors. The front garden benefits from a south facing aspect with large open plan green area and one designated parking space. There is plenty of visitor parking within the Castlelake development.
BER No. 112986872
Energy Performance Indicator: 146.72 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.