- Convenient and private location
- Gas central heating (underfloor and traditional)
- C3 Energy Rating
- High specification finish
Within easy reach of Mahon Point Shopping Centre and Omniplex Cinema and Douglas Shopping Centre as well as the Farmers Markets in Mahon and Blackrock Village.
Crèche, Montessori, Primary and Post Primary Schools are within walking distance as well as sports and recreation clubs close by to give that community spirit.
The accommodation in brief extends to entrance porch, reception hall, open plan sitting room arched through to dining room, open plan kitchen/dining room with stepped down sun room, utility and guest w.c. all at entry level. The first floor is home to master bedroom with walk-in dressing room and four piece en suite with jacuzzi bath, bedroom no.2 also double, office/nursery/bedroom 5 and family bathroom. The first floor gives rise to two additional double bedrooms, both en suite and both capable of taking master suite status.
This home abounds with features and extras and was finished with a very high specification first day. With hand painted kitchen, cherry wood and walnut floors, integrated Neff appliances, sandstone and marble fireplaces, granite counter tops, cornicing, mouldings and recessed lighting, underfloor heating and low maintenance gardens this home is sure to appeal.
The property is well placed on its site with ample parking to the front drive way which includes mature planting and electric access gate. A lawned green space with mature trees sits directly opposite the home. The rear of the property has an extensive raised deck with an exceptional sun trapped patio tiled in terracotta tones. Raised beds and mature planting throughout the gardens give great privacy on all sides. A garden shed completes the rear garden.
- Entrance Hall (4.2m x 1.9m)
- Double front door with semicircular fanlight, the hallway is bright with recessed lighting, cornicing, centre rose and beautifully tiled.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (4.0m x 7.2m)
- Fully fitted extensive modern hand painted kitchen with granite counter top and tiled over worktop surfaces. Integrated appliances include: double oven, microwave, 5 ring gas hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Dining area with strategically placed gable window, bespoke fitted dressers with teak worktops and built in wine rack. Fully tiled floor and recessed lighting throughout this room.
- Sun Room (4.3m x 3.7m)
- Stepped down from kitchen/ dining this room boasts a feature sandstone fireplace with large gilded antique over mantle mirror (included in sale). Finished with walnut floor and fully glazed with double doors to give access to the enclosed private rear gardens.
- Sitting Room (4.1m x4.2m)
- Accessed through double glazed doors from entrance hall this room boasts feature sandstone and marble fireplace with gas inset fire. Finished with cherry wood floor and looks across at the mature green through deep bay window. Two additional gable windows ensures this room captures the evening sun. Recessed lighting, cornicing and pioneer sound system.
- Dining Room (2.8m x 4.2m)
- Arched through from sitting room, two gable windows and with glazed door to hallway this room could with ease become an additional standalone reception room depending on purchaser’s requirements. Recessed lighting, cornicing and solid cherry wood floor.
- Utility Room (1.7m x 1.9m)
- Tiled and fitted wall and floor units, plumbed for washing, single sink unit, door to side leading to front and rear gardens.
- Guest w.c. (1.5m x 0.8m)
- Two piece suite with window and extensively tiled.
- Master Bedroom (4.8m x 4.6m)
- An impressive double bedroom with bay windows, walk in wardrobe, recessed lighting, pioneer sound system and wooden flooring.
- Ensuite (3.3m x 3.8m)
- Four piece suite including Jacuzzi bath, double sink, w.c. and corner shower stand with pump shower, heated towel rail, heated anti-fog mirror, recessed lighting, pioneer sound system and extensively tiled.
- Walk in Wardrobe (2.3m x 2.3m)
- A large bright walk-in robe fitted with shelving and hanging rails.
- Bedroom 2 (4.1m x 3.7m)
- Double bedroom, recessed lighting, stained wood floor.
- Office/Bedroom 5 (3.0m x 1.9m)
- Stained/painted floor. Suitable for a number of uses to include: bedroom 5, study or nursery.
- Bathroom (2.3m x 3.2m)
- Fully tiled with three piece suite. Vanity sink feature unit with large mirror. Roll top cast iron standalone bath tub with telephone shower head. W.c.
- Landing (6.2m x 3.2m)
- Fully carpeted and extremely bright. Hot press fully shelved.
- Bedroom 3 (5.2m x 5.0m)
- Tastefully decorated with feature painted wall, a fine double bedroom with two windows overlooking rear garden. Recessed lighting and wooden flooring.
- En-suite (1.8m x 2.4m)
- Fully fitted three piece suite including shower with power shower, vanity sink unit, heated towel rail and fully tiled.
- Bedroom 4 (3.3m x 5.0m)
- A fine bright double bedroom looking over the front with recessed lighting and wooden flooring.
- En-suite (2.3m x 2.8m)
- Fully fitted three piece suite with shower cubicle including electric shower, bespoke vanity sink, extensively tiled.
- Four storage areas offering excellent space accessed from bedroom 3 and bedroom 4.
- Landing (2.3m x 3.6m)
- Fully carpeted. Linen press and access to attic.
This home boasts mature gardens front rear and side. The front enjoys a printed concrete cobble lock driveway that can accommodate 2 to 3 cars and is accessed via electric gate, intercom with camera at front gate and burglar alarm fitted and offers a selection of mature planting on both sides. Meandering paths both sides of the home with gates ensure the rear is private and safe. Both side accesses have beautifully planted shrubs. The rear garden is unique offering sun trapped spaces. A raised deck accessed directly from the sun room is extensive and ideal for sitting outdoors. The garden is enclosed through a series of raised planted beds together with sapling trees now beginning to mature. A terracotta themed patio takes up much of the space to the rear and a large garden shed offers storage for all garden materials and outside tap and sockets come as standard. There is a lovely outside lighting plan strategically placed around the garden ensuring its use morning, noon and night.
BER No. 101505089
Energy Performance Indicator: 221.97 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.