- Convenient & private location
- High specification fixtures and fittings
- Gas Central Heating
The property is an ideal first time buyer home and is equally suitable to those trading down in the area seeking a home close to all services and amenities. The property is within walking distance of Colaiste na Phiarsaigh, a renowned mixed post primary school along with Scoil Ghleanna Maghair Iochtaraigh to cater for primary level. All of Glanmire’s other primary and post primary schools are within a short drive.
Accommodation extends to entrance hallway, sitting room and w.c. all at entry level, with stairs leading to an open plan bright kitchen/dining room which enjoys direct access to the lawned enclosed rear garden, complete with deck. The first floor is split with the master bedroom at a lower level with en-suite off. There are two additional bedrooms at the upper level with family bathroom.
The property benefits from an enclosed garden to rear which is lovely and bright. It also has a side entrance and driveway to front.
- Entrance Hallway (3.9m x 1.9m)
- Bright and welcoming with wooden flooring.
- Lounge (5.3m x 3.1m)
- Feature fireplace with gas fire fitted. Recessed lighting and wood floor.
- Guest WC (1.3m x 1.9m)
- Tastefully tiled with two piece suite.
- Kitchen/Dining (3.5m x 5.1m)
- Open plan kitchen/dining area. Fully fitted with floor and eye level units to include single drainer sink. Integrated appliances in stainless steel include double oven, hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and extractor. Sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- Master Bedroom (4.1m x 3.5m)
- Spacious main bedroom carpeted with fitted wardrobes.
- En-suite (1.2m x 1.1m)
- Tastefully tiled with three piece suite and electric shower.
- Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 2.5m)
- Double bedroom carpeted and has fitted robes.
- Bedroom 3 (3.6m x 2.5m)
- Wooden flooring, hot press off.
- Family Bathroom (1.7m x 2.5m)
- Fully tiled with four piece suite to include shower and bath. A skylight provides plenty of natural light.
The property has a deck to rear garden, lawned and enclosed with planted area and garden shed with power. It also has a side entrance and driveway to the front.
BER No. 104857644
Energy Performance Indicator: 194.68
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.