Located in the heart of Blackrock, Cork, Eden is just 3 km from Cork city centre near the south bank of the River Lee, and it is adjacent to Blackrock village and Marina. There are a range of services and amenities close by including primary and secondary schools and retail facilities at Mahon Point Shopping Centre and Retail Park. The employment hub at Citygate, Mahon is Cork City’s largest office development comprising 360,000 sq. ft. of grade A, next generation office and healthcare space, and the Mater Private Hospital is within a five-minute walk.
Eden will benefit from the ongoing renewal of Blackrock Village and the planned provision of a waterside civic space. Eden also enjoys good transport links with a choice of routes to Cork City Centre.
The South Ring Road network is easily accessed at Mahon Point and this provides convenient access to Douglas village, Cork Airport, main West Cork route and the Jack Lynch tunnel to Little Island, Dublin M8 and Waterford N25.
The 202 and 215 bus routes link Blackrock to the city centre. The 219 bus route also links Blackrock to the western suburbs via Douglas on a southern orbital route.
• Elegant, quality elevations comprising brickwork and low maintenance rendered finishes
• Cobbled driveway to houses with parking for 2 cars
• uPVC fascia, soffits and gutters
DECORATION AND INTERNAL FINISHES
• Traditional panelled doors with satin and polished chrome ironmongery
• Skim plaster finish to all internal walls painted to interior designed specification
• Staircase to have white gloss painted spindles and newel posts with a solid oak handrail
• Shaker style wardrobe doors with colour co-ordinated cherrywood carcass with ample shelf and rail space in master bedroom and bedroom two
• 9-foot floor to ceiling heights at ground floor level
KITCHEN & UTILITY
• Contemporary designed fitted kitchens complete with double oven, ceramic hob, microwave and extractor hood. Fully integrated fridge freezer & dishwasher. All units have quartz work-top complete with quartz upstands
• Soft close drawers and doors with chrome mixer set
• Fitted utility room, plumbed for both washing machine and tumble dryer.
BEDROOMS, BATHROOMS & EN-SUITES
• Finished to a high specification with quality sanitary ware and fittings
• Bath screen/shower doors fitted as standard
• Main bathroom has a recessed wash hand basin/concealed cisterns to fitted vanity units complemented with quality accessories
• Quality floor and wall tiling with fully tiled shower enclosure and walls around the bath.
• Generous quantity of electrical sockets and light switches
• Recessed LED down-lighters with chrome surround provided in the entrance hall, kitchen, wc and main bathroom
• Pre-wired for intruder alarm
• All houses wired for smoke & heat detectors with battery backup
• Pre-wired for SKY multi-room, UPC and EIR.
SUSTAINABILITY & ENERGY EFFICIENCY
By investing in new technology and making improvements to the fabric of the building, Eden homes are more comfortable and energy efficient than those constructed in previous decades.
• BER ‘A3’ energy rating
• Innovated air to water heat pumps providing energy efficient central heating and hot water
• High level of insulation and airtightness throughout
• High performance A rated windows
• Insulated pipework throughout to minimise heat loss.
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.