- The accommodation comprises stunning family home in a private cul de sac.
- Magnificent location adjoining large green area.
- Outstanding potential to extend to side and rear (SPP).
- Two reception rooms.
- Three/Four bedrooms.
- Beautiful modern kitchen.
- Utility room.
- South facing rear garden.
- Gas central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Floor Area Approx. 140 sq. m (1506 sq. ft)
On entering the property one is greeted by a bright spacious entrance hallway which leads to the living room area to the front. At the rear of the ground floor is a spacious kitchen/dining room and this leads to a sunroom and a large utility area. To the front of the property there is a second reception room or fourth bedroom. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Woodpark is a highly sought after and extremely popular neighbourhood. It enjoys an unbeatable location, a short distance from Ballinteer and Dundrum Villages with local amenities including Dundrum Town Centre and nearby LUAS stop at Balally. The property is close to an endless list of well-established schools both primary and secondary. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities including Meadowbrook Swimming Pool, Marlay Park, St. Enda’s Park, The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St. John’s GAA Club the area is well serviced by excellent transport routes to and from the City Centre, the LUAS and the M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Hallway: (4.45m x 1.95m)
- with door to under stairs storage cupboard and cloakroom.
- Living Room: (4.15m x 4.65m)
- with wood burning stove with marble surround and hearth very fine antiqo style American oak floor with large picture window overlooking garden to front and onto green area.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: (6.10m x 3.70m)
- with very fine modern fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, storage units, breakfast bar, one and a half bowl sink unit, Beko gas hob and electric oven, provision for integrated dishwasher, hardwood floor and double doors opening to sun room and door to
- Utility: (3.50m x 4.30m)
- with plumbing for washing machine and dyer, sink unit and storage cupboards and door to rear garden.
- Sunroom: (3.20m x 3.50m)
- with door opening to rear garden.
- Family Room/Bedroom 4: (3.55m x 4.15m)
- with window overlooking garden to front.
- Landing: (3.25m x 2.15m)
- with door to hot press, airing cupboard and access to attic area overhead.
- Bedroom 1: (3.95m x 3.80m)
- to front with built in double wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (3.95m x 3.50m)
- to rear.
- Bedroom 3: (2.70m x 2.45m)
- to front.
- Bathroom: (1.90m x 2.10m)
- with bath with antique telephone shower attachment with Mira Elite electric shower, WC, WHB with store cupboard under, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls.
The property enjoys a magnificent location situated at the end of a private cul de sac overlooking and bordering a green area. The garden to the front provides off-street car parking for two vehicles with bordering shrubs and gravel area. The rear garden enjoys a sunny southerly orientation extending to approximately 12.5m (38 ft.) in length with patio area and mature lawn garden with bordering shrubs and plants and barna shed. Garden offers obvious potential to substantially extend the existing residence to the side and rear if required subject to the necessary planning permission, with pedestrian access to the side.
BER No. 100642487
Energy Performance Indicator: 286.2 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.