- Gas Central Heating
- Convenient Location
- Built in robes in two double bedrooms
- Ideal family home
- Double Glazed PVC windows
- C2 Energy Rating
2001, this home boasts extensive living and bedroom accommodation over two levels.
Bus route 221 with a regular 30 mins service is on the doorstep giving quick access to the city centre. The property is close to an abundance of primary and secondary level schools with many within walking distance to include: Colaiste An Phiarsaigh, Glanmire
Community College, Scoil na nOg, Gaelscoil Ui Drisceoil, New Inn, St Joseph’s National school & Brooklodge Primary School. There is easy access to the Dunkettle Interchange from this home connecting you to routes such as M8 Motorway, N25 and the N40 route to link you with the South Side of the City, to Mahon Point, Douglas/Carrigline/Wilton and much more.
Accommodation extends to entrance hallway, kitchen, dining room, living room, guest w.c. and utility room all at ground floor level. The first floor is home to four good sized bedrooms with master bedroom offering an en-suite and a family bathroom. Hive heating system with new thermostat to help you manage your heating remotely.
The property is set on an enclosed rear garden which is lawned and includes a patio area accessed via sliding doors from the dining room. There is a garden shed for storage. The front offers off street parking and the side entrance will prove attractive to families as well as the large open green to front benefiting from south facing aspect.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that is on offer.
- Entrance Hallway (4.8m x 1.5m)
- Bright and spacious with tiled flooring.
- Kitchen Room (5.6m x 2.7m)
- The kitchen offers an open plan area which is accessed off the entrance hall and open plan to the dining room. The kitchen is fully fitted with floor and eye level units to include; fridge/freezer, single drainer sink, dishwasher, cooker, and extractor fan. Storage cupboards offer plenty of space, finished with tiled flooring.
- Dining Room (3.9m x 3.2m)
- A perfectly proportioned room overlooking rear garden with sliding patio doors allowing plenty of light to flow through this room, feature fireplace and open plan to kitchen.
- Living Room (5.1m x 3.6m)
- A spacious living room with feature fireplace. Deep bay window over looking front lawn and finished with wooden flooring.
- Guest w.c. (2.1m x 0.7m)
- Two piece suite to include w.c and wash hand basin. Fully tiled.
- Utility Room (1.9m x 1.3m)
- Located off the kitchen this room offers a washing machine and dryer with a side door to access rear garden. Tiled flooring.
- Master Bedroom (4.6m x 3.7m)
- A fine double bedroom with bay window overlooking green area and large built in wardrobes. Wooden flooring.
- En-suite (1.5m x 2.5m)
- Three piece suite to include electric shower, w.c. and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 3.1m)
- Double in size with wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (3.2m x 2.9m)
- Another double bedroom to rear of property with built in wardrobes and wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 4 (2.8m x 2.3m)
- Single bedroom with wooden flooring overlooking green area to front.
- Family Bathroom (1.8m x 2.1m)
- Three piece white suite to include bath, w.c and wash hand basin. Window enhancing natural light and fully tiled.
- Landing (3.0m x 3.3m)
- Spacious landing, fully carpeted.
The rear garden is enclosed and fully lawned with patio area accessed off the dining room, garden shed for storage and a side entrance which will prove attractive to any would be purchasers. The front of the property offers off street parking with small lawned garden and a large open green area which benefits from south facing aspect.
BER No. 112662325
Energy Performance Indicator: 198.61 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.