- Superbly presented family residence.
- German designed extension with larch cladding to the rear of the property.
- Wired for surround sound.
- Sunny west facing rear garden.
- High end modern German kitchen with sile stone countertop (appliances from Siemens and Miele).
- A short walk to Dundrum Town Centre, Meadowbrook and the Luas.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Substantial extended 4/5 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Three large reception rooms
- Close to local schools and amenities
- Floor area approximately 180sq.m (1,947sq.ft).
This superb property with its light filled accommodation boasts well-proportioned open plan living space including: a welcoming entrance hall, separate living room, dining room with double doors through and an open plan kitchen/sun room, separate study/bedroom 5, utility room, store room and downstairs wc. Upstairs there are four bedrooms (master ensuite) and a family bathroom. From the landing there is a stira leading up to the attic. The property is further enhanced by a large cobblelock driveway providing ample off street car parking and lovely sunny west facing rear garden. The property has very high end finishes throughout. These include the doors, skirtings, sile stone countertop in the kitchen and the German extension with larch cladding to the rear. There are fob controlled electric gates to the front of the property for added security.
Conveniently located only minutes’ drive of the all the conveniences that Dundrum Town Centre has to offer. Residences of the locality are spoilt for choice with an endless list of well-established schools both primary and secondary nearby including: Scoil Naith, St Attracta’s, St Columbus and Divine Word to name but a few. There are numerous sporting and recreational facilities in the area including: Marlay Park; St Enda’s Park and the Grange Golf Club. The superb facilities at Meadowbrook are only a short distance away. It provides access to a swimming pool, gym etc. Access to the Dublin Mountains is a major benefit too of the location. It provides easy access for walking, hiking, mountain biking and cycling. The area is well serviced by good transport routes to and from the city centre, Balally Luas station (only 7 mins away) and the M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Porch: (2.16m x 1.06m)
- with solid wooden floor.
- Entrance Hall: (4.07m x 2.10m)
- with solid wooden floor. Recessed lighting.
- Living Room: (4.95m x 4.52m)
- with feature limestone surround fireplace (gas inset). Solid wooden floor. Recessed lighting. Attractive coving. Tv point.
- Dining Room: (4.04m x 3.48m)
- Attractive limestone surround fireplace (gas inset). Attractive coving. Solid wooden floor.
- Study/Bedroom 5: (4.17m x 2.66m)
- Solid wooden floor.
- Kitchen: (4.23m x 3.45m)
- Fully fitted kitchen with ample storage. Siemens gas hob, integrated microwave, grill and oven. Integrated Siemens coffee machine, fridge and freezer. Under stairs storage. Recessed lighting. Wooden floor.
- Sunroom: (6.51m x 3.55m)
- with recessed lighting, skylight, access to rear garden and double wooden sliding doors.
- Utility Room: (3.44m x 2.61m)
- tiled floor, fitted dryer and washing machine with access to rear garden.
- Storeroom: (2.58m x 1.12m)
- with tiled floor.
- Guest WC: (1.28m x 0.91m)
- with WC and tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing: (2.89m x 2.51m)
- access to attic (Stira)
- Bedroom 1: (4.10m x 3.94m)
- with wooden floor and fireplace.
- En-Suite: (3.81m x 3.61m)
- tiled floor, WC, WHB, with corner rain shower.
- Bedroom 2: (4.64m x 3.84m)
- to the front with wooden floor and fireplace.
- Bedroom 3: (3.10m x 2.85m)
- with fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4: (3.33m x 2.93m)
- Bathroom: (2.85m x 2.52m)
- with WC, WHB, free standing bath, tiled floor and partially tiled walls, recessed lighting and corner shower.
Rear garden which is west facing and measures approx. 15m in depth, there is side access to the property. The front of the property has cobblelock driveway and car spaces for 3-4 cars.
BER No. 101295483
Energy Performance Indicator: 191.13 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.