- Exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation.
- Modern kitchen.
- High performance double glazed UPVC windows.
- Burglar alarm system.
- Shutters fitted.
- Sunny west facing rear garden.
- Garage for convenient parking.
- Convenience to M50; Glencairn Luas (Green Line) Stop 10-minute walk, 46B bus route service.
- The property measures approximately 100 sq.m. (1,076 sq.ft.)
The accommodation briefly consists of an entrance hall, living room, fully fitted kitchen/dining area, guest wc, upstairs living room, three bedrooms (master en-suite) and bathroom.
Belmont is located in an exclusive development in the Sandyford / Stepaside area, while less than a 10-minute drive from Dundrum Town Centre. Aikens Village boasts Fresh food store, pharmacy, dry cleaners, gym, hairdressers and a Giraffe Childcare, gyms, together with acres of beautiful parkland and playgrounds. Entrance to the local park in Belmont with a landscaped open space park area is only metres from the front door. Fernhill Gardens are an excellent addition to the locality. It offers families the opportunity to enjoy he local surrounds and wildlife. Stepaside Village is a 15 minute walk away and boasts a wonderful array of shops and eateries. Local schools include, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille in Belarmine, St Patricks National School in Glencullen, Educate Together National School and Rosemont Secondary School.
- Hallway: (4.13m x 2.20m)
- tiled floor, under stairs storage (touch open storage), recessed lighting, thermostat and burglar alarm.
- Guest WC: (2.04m x 1.51m)
- with WC, WHB and tiled floor.
- Living Room: (5.38m x 3.58m)
- with feature marble surround fireplace with granite plinth (electric fire inset) wooden floor and shutters.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: (5.62m x 3.17m)
- fully fitted kitchen with ample storage, tiled floor, recessed lighting, velux x2, thermostat, access to south west facing rear garden.
- Landing: (3.21m x 2.02m)
- hot press.
- Bedroom 1: (4.73m x 3.05m)
- with fitted wardrobe, blind and TV point.
- En-suite: (2.40m x 2.11m)
- WC, WHB, corner shower, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2: (4.52m x 3.15m)
- with fitted wardrobes and blind.
- Bedroom 3: (3.65m x 2.67m)
- fitted wardrobes, access to attic and blind.
- Bathroom: (2.08m x 2.02m)
- WC, WHB, bath with shower attachment, tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
There is a garage attached to the property. There is a west facing rear garden which is lawned and measures approx. 8m (in depth).
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.