- Ideal location close to Cork City Centre
- Spacious rear garden
- Energy Rating
Accommodation extends an entrance porch, open plan lounge/living room, dining room, kitchen and downstairs W.C, all at ground floor. The first floor offers three bedrooms and a family bathroom as well as storage and hot press.
To the rear of the property there is a private enclosed garden currently landscaped as an extensive patio which is nice and bright. There are a selection of mature shrubs framing the patio area. There is pedestrian access to the rear of the property. The front of this home offers a mature landscaped space together with drive in and parking. This home is in a quiet private cul de sac setting with a number of open landscaped greens.
There are a host of primary and post primary schools withing easy reach of this home and it presents to the market as an ideal opportunity as a property suitable for first time buyers needs or alternative for those looking to trade down into a private mature enclave.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that is on offer.
- Entrance Porch (1.09m x 1.23m)
- Bright entrance hall.
- Downstairs W.C (1.87m x 0.98m)
- Located off the entrance hall fitted with two piece white bathroom suite.
- Living Room (4.75m x 5.38m)
- A lovely living room located to the front of the property enjoying large picture window ensuring this room is bright at all times. Finished with carpet this room has feature fireplace as its focus. Double doors with glazed panel gives access to the dining room from here. Finished with carpet this room has fitted book shelves and doubles up with a study space.
- Dining Room (3.19m x 3.10m)
- Accessed view double doors from the living room this room looks directly out onto the rear garden and patio. Double sliding patio doors to access the rear ensures this is a lovely dining space at all times.
- Kitchen (3.19m x 2.27m)
- Located off the dining room through archway and again looking out onto the rear garden this room is nice and bright. Fitted with a selection of floor and eye level units arranged in a “u” shape and offers plenty of worktop surface. Single drainer sink unit fitted. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Landing (3.77m x 2.18m)
- Fully carpeted stairs and landing.
- Bedroom 1 (3.01m x 3.46m)
- A fine double room located to the rear of the property. Fully carpeted and has a small walk in wardrobe area.
- Bedroom 2 (3.09m x 3.13m)
- A bright front facing double room fully carpeted and offers built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (1.72m x 2.22m)
- Located at the front of the property, the room is finished with wood flooring, built in shelves and a small walk in wardrobe area.
- Family Bathroom (1.36m x 2.22m)
- A fine sized family bathroom fitted with three piece coloured bathroom suite to include WC, bath and wash hand basin. Electric shower fitted over the bath which is partly tiled. Built in vanity units complete with vanity mirror.
This home has a lovely mature planted area to the front which gives great privacy. A drive in to the front caters for off street dedicated parking. The rear garden is landscaped as an extensive patio and access is via double sliding doors from the dining room. There is also pedestrian access to the rear of the property. A selection of mature shrubs along the borders of the rear garden gives a soft welcoming environment.
BER No. 113295802
Energy Performance Indicator: 258.27 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.