- Oil Central Heating
- Superbly Located family home
- PVC Double glazed windows
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Off Street parking for two cars
Built in 1940 and extending to approximately 98 sqm (1,054 sqft), this home offers excellent convenience with only a short 10 minute drive to the city centre and in easy reach of the South Ring Road which gives access to Cork Airport Business Park, City Gate, Mahon Point,
the pharmaceutical hub of Ringaskiddy and EMC/VMWare in Ballincollig. The property has an enclosed rear lawned garden which is accessed off the kitchen/dining room and boasts an attractive patio, two garden sheds for storage, mature planting & shrubs. The front garden has a concreate driveway which is gated and offers off street parking for two cars.
Accommodation in brief extends to, entrance hall, sitting room, lounge, kitchen/dining all at ground floor level. The first floor is home to three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that is on offer.
- Entrance Hall (4.5m x 2.1m)
- Bright and welcoming with tiled flooring.
- Sitting Room (4.1m x 4.0m)
- Front facing room with deep set bay window boasting plenty of natural light. Feature fireplace and fully carpeted.
- Lounge (3.9m x 3.8m)
- Bright and inviting room to the rear of house overlooking garden with built in storage units fitted and cornicing, feature fireplace and timber flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (3.9m x 2.6m)
- Located off the entrance hall to the rear of property, fully fitted kitchen with floor and eye level units. Presses for storage, larder press and a back door leading to rear garden. Tiled Flooring.
- Bedroom 1 (3.9m x 3.4m)
- A fine master bedroom with floor to ceiling height built in wardrobes overlooking rear garden. Timber flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.8m x 3.3m)
- Another fine double bedroom with floor to ceiling height built in wardrobes and timber flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (2.6m x 2.5m)
- A final generous bedroom located to front of house, timber flooring.
- Family Bathroom (1.9m x 2.4m)
- Three piece suite with electric shower fitted, w.c and wash basin. Fully tiled.
- Stairs & Landing (3.2m x 2.4m)
- Spacious landing, fully carpeted. Access to a large attic via stira boasting sky light and electric lights.
This home had an enclosed rear garden that is lovely and bright and includes two garden sheds offering plenty of storage space. Laid to lawn with mature planting and shrubs. A gated concreate driveway provides off street parking.
BER No. 112380274
Energy Performance Indicator: 274.72 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.