- South facing Garden
- Gas central heating
- Wired for alarm
- Solar panels on roof
This home boasts many extras from bespoke kitchen to fitted stove which give a B1 energy rating.
Accommodation extends to entrance hallway, sitting room, open plan kitchen/dining room and guest w.c. all at ground floor level. The first floor is home to three beautiful bedrooms, with master bedroom, en suite and two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property benefits from a private enclosed south facing rear garden that has been attractively lawned and planted to provide a peaceful space. Cobblelock driveway with off-street parking to the front. The property enjoys side access gate to the rear garden.
- Entrance Hall (4.9m x 1.9m)
- Bright and inviting, fully Tiled.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.3m x 3.4m)
- A beautiful bespoke kitchen hand made by Clohane wood products of Skibereen. Fitted with floor and eye level units and integrated appliances to include: cooker, hob, integrated extractor, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Presses include larder press. Fully tiled with double French doors from dining space to rear garden.
- Sitting Room (4.9m x 3.5m)
- lovely cosy room located to the front. Solid wood floor. Solid fuel stove fitted and finished with oak beam mantle and glazed herth.
- Guest w.c. (1.9m x 0.8m)
- Two piece suite, side window and tiled flooring.
- Landing (3.2m x 2.04m)
- Fully carpeted and gable window.
- Master Bedroom (3.9m x 3.0m)
- Double bedroom to the rear, wooden flooring.
- Ensuite (0.8m x 2.2m)
- Three piece suite, electric shower, fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2 (3.4m x 3.0m)
- Double bedroom to the front, exposed wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (2.8m x 2.1m)
- Double bedroom, wooden flooring.
- Bathroom (2.1m x 2.0m)
- Three piece suite, electric shower over bath, vanity sink fitted with under storage, fully tiled with vanity mirror.
The rear garden is lawned and enclosed with patio and mature planed bed. There is a side access with gate to the rear garden. To the front is a double cobblelock drive giving ample space to park two cars as well as planted beds to the side and front.
BER No. 106095607
Energy Performance Indicator: 98.37 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.