- Convenient & private location
- Ample off-street parking
- South west facing rear garden
- Gas central heating
- Outside tap & socket
Some of the most sought after schools in Cork are within walking distance or a short drive to include: Colaiste An Phiarsaigh, Glanmire Community College, Scoil na nOg, Gaelscoil Ui Drisceoil, New Inn, St. Joseph’s National school & Brooklodge Primary School. The Dunkettle Interchange is within easy access from this property to connect you to routes such as M8 Motorway, N25 and the N40 route to link you with the south side of the city, to Mahon Point, Douglas/Carrigline/Wilton and much more.
Accommodation extends to entrance hallway, sitting room, open plan kitchen/dining/living room and a guest wc all at ground floor level. The first floor consists of (four bedrooms, three doubles with fitted wardrobes) a master bedroom with en suite, and a family bathroom.
The property benefits from a private enclosed south west facing rear garden that has been attractively lawned with paved patio areas to the rear and side of house.
- Entrance Hall (5.8m x 1.8m)
- Wooden flooring, centre light and downstairs storage.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Room (6.9m x 5.6m)
- Open plan and bright with sliding patio door and Velux window. Fully fitted kitchen with floor and eye level units with display cabinet and pull out larder press. Includes the following appliances: double oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher, American fridge/freezer. Breakfast bar incorporated. Fully tiled floor tiled over worktop and recessed lighting. Dining/living area with wooden floor, Velux window and pendant light. Double doors to sitting room and sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- Sitting Room (4.8m x 3.6m)
- Feature fireplace with gas fire fitted, deep bay window, wooden flooring.
- Guest w.c. (1.7m x 0.8m)
- Two piece suite with window and fully tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom (3.3m x 2.6m)
- Fine double room with deep bay window. Wall to wall fitted wardrobes, carpeted with en suite off.
- Ensuite Bathroom (0.8m x 2.2m)
- Three piece suite with electric shower and fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2 (3.2m x 2.8m)
- Double bedroom with double fitted wardrobe, carpeted.
- Bedroom 3 (2.9m x 2.3m)
- Double room with fitted wardrobe and fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 4 (3.1m x 2.6m)
- ‘’L’’ shaped room with carpet.
- Landing (3.8m x 2.3m)
- Fully carpeted and bright with gable window.
- Family Bathroom (1.5m x 2.2m)
- Three piece white suite to include bath, sink and w.c. Fully tiled with gable window.
The property has an enclosed garden along with paved patios to the side and back of the house which are lovely and bright and will prove attractive to any potential purchaser. The garden has been beautifully landscaped and there is ample parking for two cars to the front together with planted area. The side entrance is extensive and capable of taking an additional extension to the home subject to planning should a potential purchaser require. A garden shed, outside power & tap along with mature planted beds with a selection of shrubs completes this rear garden.
BER No. 106772635
Energy Performance Indicator: 175.86 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.