- Beautifully presented family residence.
- Magnificent west facing rear garden extending approximately 30m (90ft.)
- Superbly presented throughout.
- Unusually large kitchen/dining/family area.
- Utility room.
- Downstairs WC.
- Four bedrooms (two en suite).
- Magnificent master bedroom with views towards the Dublin mountains.
- Gas central heating.
- Burglar alarm system fitted
- Double glazed windows.
- Full planning permission to substantially extend if required (planning reference: D18B/0403.
- Floor Area: 170 sq. m (1829 sq.ft)
On entering a large L shaped entrance hallway leads to a guest cloakroom with double doors opening into a living room with views overlooking the grounds to the front. The entire rear of the ground floor is taken up with a kitchen/dining/family area with access to the rear garden and door to a utility room. At first floor level there are three bedrooms one of which is en suite and a family bathroom. A staircase at this level leads to the second floor where the master bedroom suite is located. This wonderfully bright and spacious room with full en suite bathroom has extensive built in wardrobes and a beautiful Juliet style balcony facing south towards the Dublin mountains. There is also a small study at this level.
Ballintyre’s proximity to the M50 means excellent access to the entire national road network and yet is only 7km from the City Centre. The development is located just off Ballinteer Avenue and is convenient to Marley Park, Dundrum Town Centre, Super Valu Centre at Ballinteer, several schools including Scoil Naithi, St Attractas, Our Lady’s and Devine Word to name but a few leisure facilities such as Meadowbrook swimming pool, Marley Park, St. Enda’s Park, The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St. Johns and public transport (bus route 14 and LUAS green line at Ballally being the closest stop.)
Planning Permission: http://planning.dlrcoco.ie/swiftlg/apas/run/WPHAPPDETAIL.DisplayUrl?theApnID=D18B/0403&backURL=%3Ca%20href=wphappcriteria.display?paSearchKey=2648000%3ESearch%20Criteria%3C/a%3E%20%3E%20%3Ca%20href=%27wphappsearchres.displayResultsURL?ResultID=3155418%26StartIndex=1%26SortOrder=rgndat:desc%26DispResultsAs=WPHAPPSEARCHRES%26BackURL=%3Ca%20href=wphappcriteria.display?paSearchKey=2648000%3ESearch%20Criteria%3C/a%3E%27%3ESearch%20Results%3C/a%3E
- Entrance Porch:
- leading to
- Entrance Hall: (4.90m x 1.55m)
- with very fine tiled floor, recessed lighting, and door to
- Cloakroom: (1.85m x 1.40m)
- with WC, WHB, tiled floor and walls.
- Inner Hallway: (3.80m x 1.80m)
- with staircase to upper floor and door under stair storage cupboard.
- Living Room: (4.00m x 5.15m)
- with beautiful sandstone surround fireplace with marble inset and hearth and solid fuel wanders stove.
- Kitchen/Dining: (5.50m x 9.00m)
- with beautiful modern fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, provision for integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, three velux windows overhead, one and a half bowl sink unit, breakfast bar, marble worktops, eye level display units, AEG gas hob and electric oven, chrome splashback and Kuppersbusch extractor, tiled floor, sliding door to rear garden and door to
- Utility Room: (1.85m x 3.60m)
- with a range of cupboards and storage units, plumbing for washing machine and provision for dryer and gas coal effect boiler. Door to side garden.
- First Floor:
- Landing: (1.75m x 3.85m)
- with staircase to second floor.
- Bedroom 2: (3.80m x 4.60m)
- with built in double wardrobes and door to
- En Suite: (1.70m x 2.20m)
- with Triton AS2000XT electric shower, WC, WHB, tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 3: (3.30m x 2.15m)
- to rear with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: (2.40m x 2.85m)
- to rear with built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (1.75m x 2.00m)
- with Triton AS2000 electric shower, WC, WHB, heated towel rail, tiled floor, and walls.
- Second Floor:
- Landing: (1.10m x 1.85m)
- with door to hot press/airing cupboard with stira staircase to attic area overhead.
- Bedroom 1: (5.20m x 4.50m)
- master bedroom with extensive built in wardrobes, door to Juliet style balcony facing south with views to the Dublin Mountains. Door to
- En Suite: (2.65m x 1.80m)
- with Triton AS2000XT electric shower, WC, WHB, heated towel rail, tiled floor and wall and velux window overhead.
- Study: (2.00m x 2.00m)
- with velux window.
There are two designated car parking spaces to the front of the development. There is pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is a most impressive feature enjoying a sunny westerly aspect it offers outstanding potential to further extend the existing accommodation if required. The property acquired planning permission to extend in 2018. Planning reference D18B/0403. The garden is predominantly set out in level lawn with an extensive paved patio area and raised flower beds with seating area surrounding. The rear is bordered by mature hedging and bamboo trees and is afforded a high degree of privacy. The garden extends to approximately 32m (90ft.) at its furthest point. There is also a barna storage shed.
BER No. 113166821
Energy Performance Indicator: 154.41 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.