- Bungalow in prestigious residential location
- Minutes’ walk to Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre & LUAS
- Sunny westerly facing back garden approx. 15m (45ft.)
- Private internal courtyard garden (6.70m x 3.25m)
- Open plan living /kitchen/ dining room
- Study/ home office
- Off street parking
- Gas heating
- Floor Area Approx. 107 sq. m (1151 sq. ft)
The light filled and spacious accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, open plan living, kitchen, dining room, bathroom and three sizable bedrooms. There is a useful utility room (off the kitchen) and a useful study/ home office. This home boasts a substantial garden to the rear of the property with a sunny westerly aspect and off-street parking to the front. The courtyard garden is a hidden gem offering a secluded and tranquil space to relax in, perfect for kids to play in or for pets that is secure and safe. Wrapped in glass this wonderful space brings an abundance of light and brings the outdoors indoors. There is exceptional opportunity to further extend this property to the rear subject to acquiring the necessary permission.
This property is located within easy access of the excellent shopping and leisure facilities at Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre and only a few minutes from shops and amenities at Ballinteer Shopping Centre. There is an abundance of local primary and secondary schools within the vicinity including Notre Dame, De La Salle and Mount Anville and UCD are all within a few minutes’ drive. For outdoor enthusiasts, nearby amenities include Ballawley Park, Marley Park Urban Trail and Airfield House. The surrounding area also offers excellent transport links with many bus routes within walking distance and Dundrum and Balally Luas stations. The M50 motorway is within a five minute drive allowing ease of access to north and south Dublin and the surrounding counties.
- Entrance Hall: (1.20m x 3.15m)
- recessed lighting and opening to
- Inner Hallway: (0.90m x 7.95m)
- with sliding door opening out to enclosed south facing courtyard.
- Living Room: (4.00m x 4.25m)
- with sliding door to courtyard, Olsberg mixed fuel burning stove and opening to
- Kitchen/Dining Area: (9.05m x 3.00m)
- with fitted kitchen with store cupboards, plumbing for dishwasher, sink unit, chrome splashback, fitted shelving, sliding door leading to rear garden and opening to pantry.
- Pantry/Utility: (2.70m x 2.25m)
- with plumbing for washing machine and dryer, fitted shelving and door to garden to front.
- Study: (2.50m x 3.45m)
- with double doors opening to rear garden and built in storage cupboards.
- Bedroom 1: (3.40m x 4.10m)
- with floor to ceiling height window overlooking garden to front and window overlooking courtyard area to rear.
- Bedroom 2: (3.10m x 3.95m)
- with built in wardrobes with sliding doors and extensive storage area.
- Bedroom 3: (3.05m x 2.05m)
- to side.
- Family Bathroom: (3.00m x 1.65m)
- with bath with shower attachment, WC, WHB, heated towel rail and slate tiled flooring.
The garden to the front gravelled with mature tree and hedgerow and provides off street car parking for two vehicles. The rear garden is a delightful feature enjoying a sunny westerly orientation designed in a low maintenance style with decked patio area and gravel garden area with sleeper bordered raised flower beds, mature trees and storage shed. The rear garden extends to approximately 15m (45ft.). The property wraps around a wonderful courtyard garden which fills the property with an abundance of light. (6.70m x 3.25m)
BER No. 104786561
Energy Performance Indicator: 377.87 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.