- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Wired for alarm
- Ample off street parking
- Double Glazed PVC windows
The property built in 1998, is set on an enclosed rear garden with driveway to front and offers off street parking. It is close to an abundance of both primary and secondary schools with many within walking distance to include: Colaiste An Phiarsaigh, Glanmire Community
College, Scoil na nOg, Gaelscoil Ui Drisceoil, New Inn, St Joseph’s National school & Brooklodge Primary School. The Dunkettle Interchange is within easy access from this home to connect you to routes such as M8 Motorway, N25 and the N40 route to link you with the
South Side of the City, to Mahon Point, Douglas/Carrigline/Wilton and much more.
Accommodation extends to entrance hallway, kitchen, dining room, sitting room, guest w.c. and storage cupboard all on ground floor level. The first floor is home to four good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Finished in a maintenance free way by the use of brick
and dash and boasting PVC double glazed windows this home is in move in condition while allowing the next owner put their own stamp on it.
Driveway to front with ample parking and lawned garden. Rear garden is enclosed with side access and patio area, finished with garden shed for storage.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that is on offer.
- Entrance Hall (5.7m x 1.9m)
- Bright and welcoming with timber flooring. Teak front door with glazed panel and glazing to the side.
- Kitchen (4.3m x 2.8m)
- The kitchen/dining/family room takes up the entire rear of the property. The kitchen is fully fitted with floor and eye level units offering plate rack, wine rack and display shelves. The kitchen is functional boasting extensive countertop space fully tiled between units and flagstone tiled floor. Double sliding doors to the patio and rear garden ensures this room is permanently bright. Open plan to the dining/family room this room gives a double feature both a dining and relaxation space. Finished with wood flooring.
- Dining/Family Room (5.9m x 2.8m)
- Open plan to the dining/family room this room gives a double feature both a dining and relaxation space. Finished with wood flooring.
- Sitting Room (4.7m x 3.6m)
- Feature fireplace with timber mantle piece. Deep bay window over looking front lawn and finished with timber flooring.
- Guest W.C. (1.7m x 0.7m)
- Two piece suite to include w.c. and wash hand basin. Timber flooring.
- Master Bedroom (4.1m x 3.3m)
- Fine double room with bay window overlooking front lawn. Timber flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.2m x 2.9m)
- Double in size with timber flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (3.3m x 2.6m)
- Another double bedroom to rear of property, timber flooring.
- Bedroom 4 (3.0m x 2.3m)
- Single bedroom with built in wardrobe and timber flooring.
- Family Bathroom (2.6m x 2.2m)
- Four piece white suite to include bath, separate shower unit, w.c and wash hand basin. Two windows enhancing natural light, laminate flooring with partly tiled walls.
- Landing (3.9m x 2.2m)
- Spacious landing, fully carpeted.
There is plenty of space front rear and side of the property. A driveway to front with ample parking is complimented by a mature lawn. There is side access to the rear of the house which has lawned and enclosed gardens and garden shed fitted.
BER No. 100194067
Energy Performance Indicator: 177.08 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.