- Mature residential location in the heart of Ballinteer.
- Private cul de sac setting.
- Beautiful extended family residence.
- South facing rear garden.
- Two reception rooms.
- Downstairs shower room.
- Three bedrooms.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired radiator central heating.
- Outside utility area.
- Floor Area 130 sq. m (1400 sq. ft)
This bright and spacious home is built to generous proportions with natural light used to maximum effect and the layout caters well to modern day requirements. The accommodation briefly consists of: entrance hall, spacious living room, kitchen/dining area which opens out to a magnificent extended family room overlooking the rear garden. There is also a downstairs shower room off this room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. The garden to the front of the property is lawned with ample off-street parking with the added benefit of side access to the sunny south facing garden.
Woodpark is a highly regarded and much sought after neighbourhood. Superbly located within a short distance from Ballinteer village and Dundrum village including Dundrum Shopping Centre and the LUAS stop at Balally. The property is close to an endless list of well-established schools both primary and secondary including: Our Lady’s Girls and Boys National School; Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; Wesley College and Divine Word to name but a few. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities including: Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club. The area is well serviced by good transport routes to and from the city centre, the LUAS and M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Porch:
- with tiled floor leading to
- Entrance Hall: (4.45m x 1.95m)
- with under stairs store cupboard and door to store area. With hard wood floor and door to
- Living Room: (4.05m x 5.00m)
- with double glass pane doors opening to kitchen/dining area. Very fine marbled pillared fireplace with Spanish basket type gas fire.
- Kitchen/Dining: (5.95m x 3.65m)
- with very fine traditional style fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, display units, drawers, hob and double oven with extractor hood, marble worktops with breakfast bar, hardwood flooring, recessed lighting and opening to
- Family Room: (5.25m x 5.05m)
- with tiled floor, vaulted ceiling with two velux windows overhead with recessed lighting, tiled floor and double doors opening to rear garden and single door to side leading to rear garden. Door to
- Shower Room: (2.45m x 1.55m)
- with double shower with rainfall shower overhead, WC, WHB, window and velux window overhead.
- Landing: (2.15m x 3.30m)
- with door to hot press/airing cupboard and access to attic area.
- Bedroom 1: (4.10m x 3.55m)
- to front with built in wardrobes with excellent storage space and window overlooking garden to front.
- Bedroom 2: (4.00m x 2.80m)
- with built in wardrobes with storage cupboard and drawers.
- Bedroom 3: (2.75m x 3.45m)
- to front.
- Bathroom: (1.90m x 2.10m)
- with bath with shower attachment, WC, WHB, heated towel rail, tiled floor, and walls.
Garden to the front is walled and lawned with mature bordering shrubs and plants, lawned garden area and off street carparking. There is pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. The rear garden enjoys a sunny southerly aspect and extends to 10.5m (33 ft.) the garden with lawn area and paved patio area with built in raised flower beds with mature tree and two timber structures one with plumbing for washing machine and dryer.
BER No. 108506015
Energy Performance Indicator: 296.24 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.