- Unbeatable location just a few minutes from Dundrum Village and Town Centre
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Light filled accommodation
- The property offers an excellent option to extend further subject FPP
- Large south facing rear garden extending to approx. 30m (98ft).
- Close proximity to the LUAS, M50 and bus routes
- Floor area approx. 92sqm / 990 sqft
Fantastic three bedroom semi-detached family home, enjoying an unbeatable location close to Dundrum village and a host of local amenities including Kilmacud and Balally LUAS stations. This superb property enjoys the additional benefit of a wonderful private south facing rear garden. The property offers an excellent option to extend further subject to FPP.
The light filled accommodation comprises on ground floor level of an entrance hallway, living room, spacious kitchen, dining room overlooking the large south facing rear garden. Upstairs there are three generously proportioned bedrooms and the family bathroom. The garden to the front provides ample off-street car parking. The rear garden is a most notable feature, enjoying a lovely sense of privacy, extending to approx. 30m (98ft).
The property enjoys an exclusive setting in this most popular location, only minutes from Dundrum Town Centre. Balally Hill has every conceivable amenity on your doorstep, including the LUAS at Kilmacud, Balally Dundrum and Sandyford Business District. There is an endless list of well-established schools, both primary and secondary within close proximity including Saint Olaf’s National School (within the estate). There are numerous sports and recreational facilities nearby, with Ballawley Park a short walk away, Meadowbrook swimming pool, Marlay Park and The Grange Golf Club. Airfield Estate is also only a short distance away. It offers visitors a wonderful opportunity to enjoy and learn about food, farming, gardens, history and heritage in a natural and relaxed environment. The area is well serviced by numerous bus routes to and from the city centre, and the M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Hallway: (3.98m x 2.06m)
- bright hallway, solid wooden floor, phone point, under stairs storage and storage cupboard.
- Living Room: (4.30m x 3.79m)
- large living room with a feature cast iron fireplace, gas inset, solid wooden floor. Double doors to...
- Dining Area: (4.08m x 3.47m)
- solid wooden floor.
- Kitchen: (3.47m x 2.28m)
- fully fitted kitchen with ample storage, gas hob, oven and dishwasher. Access to rear garden.
- Landing: (3.08m x 2.06m)
- solid wooden floor, hot press and storage. Access to attic.
- Bedroom 1: (4.06m x 3.63m)
- to the rear with solid wooden floor and TV point.
- Bedroom 2: (4.05m x 3.62m)
- to the front with solid wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3: (2.70m x 2.50m)
- with TV point and fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (2.15m x 2.02m)
- with WC, WHB, bath with electric shower (Triton T90), tiled floor and walls.
The front garden provides off-street car parking. There is pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the south facing rear garden. The rear garden extends approximately 30m (98ft) in length.
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.