- Contemporary fitted kitchen including appliances
- Grey PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Tastefully tiled bathroom, w.c and ensuite
- Air to water heat pump
- Cobbled driveway with two parking spaces
Accommodation in brief extends to entrance hall, sitting room, open plan kitchen/dining/sun room, utility and guest w.c all at ground floor level. The first floor is home to master bedroom with both a walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite, two further good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Heated by an energy efficient air to water system, 20 Blackrock Crescent delivers an impressive A3 energy rating.
With high specification kitchen complete with integrated appliances already fitted and tasteful bathroom tiling complete, all that remains for its new owners to do is install flooring and soft furnishings to complete a lovely family home.
With driveway to front and enclosed rear garden with gated side access, No 20 is the ideal family home. Applicable for the governments First Time Buyer Help to Buy Scheme, viewing is highly advised to appreciate all that this superb home has to offer.
- Entrance Hall (2.0m x 4.6m)
- Bright and welcoming entrance hall.
- Sitting Room (3.8m x 4.2m)
- Front facing sitting room.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.9m x 3.2m)
- A spacious and bright open plan room which is fitted with a high quality kitchen that boasts quartz countertops, soft close doors with chrome mixer set, fully integrated appliances to include double oven, ceramic hob, microwave, extractor hood, fridge/freezer & dishwasher. Recessed lighting offers a quality dining experience.
- Sun Room (3.1m x 3.0m)
- A beautiful relaxation space with floor to ceiling glazing and recessed lighting.
- Utility Room (2.3m x 1.5m)
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer with counter top and fitted units at floor & eye level.
- Guest w.c. (1.4m x 1.3m)
- Attractively tiled with contemporary white two piece suite and attractive floor tiles.
- Master Bedroom (3.8m x 3.7m)
- Overlooking the front of property, the master bedroom boasts walk in wardrobe with fitted units and ensuite.
- Ensuite Bathroom (2.1m x 1.7m)
- Three piece suite, tiled with contemporary sanitary wear.
- Bedroom 2 (2.9m x 3.6m)
- Double bedroom overlooking the back garden with built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 (2.9m x 2.4m)
- A final generous bedroom that also overlooks the back garden.
- Family Bathroom (2.0m x 2.2m)
- Quality floor tiling with tiled shower enclosure and walls around bath. Polished-chrome heated towel rails. Finished to a high specification with quality sanitary ware and fittings.
Cobbled driveway to front with parking for two cars. To the rear the property has an enclosed, east facing garden laid to lawn and patio. Outdoor tap is an added bonus.
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.