- Unbeatable location
- Gas central heating
- Manicured westerly back garden
- Exceptional condition throughout
the nearby selection of quality primary and post primary schools makes the property an ideal family home.
Originally constructed in the mid 80’s this home is in turn key condition throughout, no. 2 extends to approximately 133sqm (1,431 sqft) and offers its accommodation over two levels. The property is set on manicured gardens to front and rear and a driveway offers off street parking. The rear garden should prove particularly attractive due to its westerly aspect, maximising afternoon sun.
Double doors in both the dining room and lounge provide access to the garden / patio and plenty of natural light ensuring the living space is bright and airy.
Accommodation in brief extends to, entrance hall, sitting room, lounge, kitchen/dining room, sunroom, office and guest w.c. all at ground floor level. The first floor is home to 4 bedrooms and family bathroom.
2 Brookdales new owners will acquire a property that offers a superb mix of quality location, immaculate condition and generous living space that is ready for immediate occupation.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that is on offer.
- Entrance Hall (4.3m x 1.5m)
- Bright and inviting, tiled floors.
- Sitting Room (4.8m x 3.9m)
- Front facing room with a large window overlooking the garden, covin
- Lounge (3.9m x 3.6m)
- Bright and inviting room to the rear of house. A wall mounted electric fir
- Kitchen (5.1m x 2.4m)
- A spacious open plan fully fitted kitchen with floor and eye level unit
- Dining Room (3.8m x 2.7m)
- Open plan and very bright with double doors leading to patio. Tiled floor.
- Office/Playroom (3.4m x 2.4m)
- Fine sized room with sliding door to front of house, carpeted and suitable for a number of functions.
- Sunroom (3.0m x 2.4m)
- Timber flooring with worktop. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Bedroom 1 (4.2m x 3.5m)
- Double bedroom to the front of house with built in wardrobes and vanit
- Bedroom 2 (4.0m x 2.5m)
- A very spacious double bedroom to the rear of the house with extensive amount of built in wardrobe and carpeted.
- Bedroom 3 (2.4m x 2.6m)
- Bedroom 4 (2.4m x 1.7m)
- Single bedroom, carpeted.
- Stairs & Landing (3.7m x 2.5m)
- Exceptionally spacious landing with dado rail and carpet. Pull down stira to attic.
- Family Bathroom (2.4m x 1.9m)
- Three piece suite with corner entry shower cubicle with electric shower overhead. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled floor to ceiling.
This home boasts a large, beautifully laid out, well-tended and enclosed rear garden with attractive patio. The west facing nature of the rear garden ensures the property makes the most out of the evening sun and its beautiful landscaping and planting makes it an oasis in the city. The front garden has a driveway and lawn that is once again, well laid out and very attractive.
BER No. 111342952
Energy Performance Indicator: 254.89
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.