- Fantastic Condition
- Gas Central Heating
- Corner Site
- Wired for alarm
- B3 Energy Rating
This super family home extends to approximately 131 sqm (1412 Sqft) and is arranged over two levels. In excellent condition throughout and constructed in 2008, the property has been beautifully maintained by its current owners. Tasteful upgrades ensure that this home has a quality feel which is sure to appeal to any potential purchaser.
Accommodation extends to entrance hallway, sitting room, open plan kitchen/dining/living room and guest w.c. all at ground floor level. The first floor offers four good sized bedrooms with the master bedroom enjoying an en-suite, and a family bathroom.
This fine home would make an ideal first time buyer property but is equally suitable for those looking to trade down in the area who are seeking a home close to all services and amenities. The property is within walking distance of Rathcormac National School and approximately a 30 minute drive from Cork City Centre via the M8.
The property boasts a large corner site and benefits from an enclosed garden to the rear and driveway to front. The garden size allows for the further extension of the existing house should the new owners ever require.
This home boasts a B3 energy rating.
Viewing is highly advised to fully appreciate the quality and space on offer.
- Entrance Hallway (4.3m x 2.9m)
- Bright and inviting, fully tiled.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living (4.1m x 7.0m)
- Open plan and bright with double doors to the rear garden from living area. Fully fitted bespoke kitchen with high end appliances to include integrated double oven, induction hob, extractor, dishwasher, washing machine and separate under counter fridge and freezer. A breakfast bar with power points and storage on both sides offers extra counter space and serves to divide the room. Tiled floor in kitchen/dining and carpet in living area.
- Sitting Room (5.4m x 3.9m)
- This is a spacious and comfortable room located to the front of the house and overlooking the green. American walnut laminate flooring and feature fireplace with built in stove make this a cosy family room.
- Guest w.c (1.7m x 1.5m)
- White two piece suite, side window with tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom (4.3m x 3.9m)
- Double bedroom to the front overlooking green, fully carpeted with en-suite off.
- En-suite (0.96m x 2.6m)
- Three piece suite including, shower enclosure with electric shower, tiled with side window.
- Bedroom 2 (3.0m x 3.9m)
- Double bedroom over looking back garden, laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (3.2m x 3.0m)
- Double bedroom to the back, laminate flooring with built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4 (3.8m x 2.9m)
- L-shaped bedroom to the front, fully carpeted.
- Stairs & Landing (1.8m x 4.1m)
- Fully carpeted with gable window.
- Family Bathroom (2.0m x 2.7m)
- Three piece suite including bath. Side window.
The property has an enclosed garden to the rear which is large and bright and captures the evening sun. The generous site size allows for an extension to the front and side of the property should the new owners wish. External tap and power socket overlooks the green. There is a driveway and lawn to front. There is ample parking to the front.
BER No. 103064663
Energy Performance Indicator: 140.67 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.