- Quiet cul-de-sac setting overlooking the green
- 5 mins drive from Midleton Town Centre and an easy commute to Cork City
- PVC double glazed windows throughout
- Gas central heating
No. 18 Maple Woods is a lovely three bed mid-terrace home that extends to approximately 1,045 sqft. Situated at the entrance to Maple Woods overlooking a small green, No. 18’s accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, guest w.c., sitting room and open plan kitchen/dining room all at ground floor level. To the first floor, the property offers 3 good sized bedrooms (master
en suite) and family bathroom. Heated by gas central heating and with an enclosed, west facing garden to rear this property should attract owner occupiers and investors alike.
Viewing is highly advised.
Entrance Hallway (5.0m x 2.21m)
Sitting Room (3.8m x 5.1m)
Large and bright front facing room with gas fire and timber flooring.
Kitchen/Dining/Family Room (3.3m x 8.7m)
Exceptionally large living space with four windows and patio door to rear allowing plenty of light. The kitchen has fitted units at floor and eye level including an island and boasts a gas range. Tiled floor and backsplash. The living portion of this superb room has a gas fire and is also tiled.
Utility Room (2.1m x 1.6m)
Fitted units, shelving and side door to garden. Tiled.
Guest WC (1.6m x 1.6m)
White 2 piece suite. Tiled.
Bedroom 1 (3.6m x 4.1m)
Very large, en suite master bedroom overlooking the garden. Generous amount of built-in wardrobes. Carpet.
Ensuite (3.1m x 1.2m)
White 3 piece suite with shower enclosure. Tastefully tiled.
Bedroom 2 (3.1m x 3.6m)
Rear facing double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and carpet.
Bedroom 3 (4.0m x 2.8m.)
A fine front facing double bedroom with carpet.
Bedroom 4 (2.9m x 2.3m)
A final front facing bedroom with carpet.
Family Bathroom (2.5m x 1.6m)
Fully tiled bathroom with white 3 piece suite and bath with mixer shower.
- February 27th 2018 5:00pm to 6:00pm
- Entrance Hallway: (4.6m x 2.0m)
- Sittingn Room: (4.1m x 3.7m)
- Large and bright front facing room with gas fire. Carpet.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: (3.0m x 5.9m)
- Large living space with window and patio doors to rear allowing plenty of light in the evenings. The kitchen has fitted units at floor and eye level with integrated fridge/freezer, gas double oven & hob. Tiled.
- Guest WC: (1.5m x 0.9m)
- White 2 piece suite. Tiled.
- Bedroom 1: (3.4m x 3.6m)
- Large, rear en suite master bedroom overlooking the garden. Large slide robe and carpet.
- Ensuite: (1.0m x 2.6m)
- White 3 piece suite with shower enclosure. Tiled.
- Bedroom 2: (2.6m x 3.7m)
- Front facing bedroom with built-in sliderobes and carpet.
- Bedroom 3: (3.0m x 2.0m)
- Another rear facing bedroom with carpet.
- Family Bathroom: (1.7m x 2.1m)
- Fully tiled bathroom with white 3 piece suite and bath with mixer shower.
BER No. 106127228
Energy Performance Indicator: 160.11
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.