- Fine semi-detached double fronted property
- Two story bay window
- Generous front garden with driveway and off street parking
- Mature landscaped rear garden
- 4 reception rooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Floor area approx. 165 sq.m (1,776 sqft)
The front door to this attractive bay windowed house is to the side of the property and opens to a spacious entrance hallway. There are two interconnecting reception rooms to the front both of which have high ceilings and generous proportions, with the main living room featureing an attractive bay window. Reception room two opens onto the dining room which in turn has sliding glass doors leading to the kitchen. Off the kitchen there is a forth reception room overlooking the rear garden. Upstairs, are four bedrooms with bedroom two featuring a large bay window. The bathroom and a separate wc are also located at this level.
Griffith Avenue lies within a short walk of Drumcondra Village where there are excellent neighbourhood shopping facilities and several bus routes to the City Centre are close at hand. There are a host of recreational and sporting facilities and several excellent schools. The area is well-serviced by bus routes and Drumcondra Train Station is nearby. Dublin Airport and the M1 and M50 motorways are easily accessed. The property is convenient to the East Point Business Park, the IFSC, Dublin city centre, Dublin City University and St Patrick’s Training College.
- Entrance Hall (2.80 x 3.90m)
- spacious reception hallway
- Cloakroom (1.20 x 2.40m)
- Reception Room 1 (3.80 x 3.80m)
- with bay window overlooking front garden, open fireplace with cast iorn inset and timber surround. Sliding door leading to
- Reception Room 2 (3.30 x 4.00m)
- with window overlooking front garden, fireplace with tiled inset and ornate timber surround with natural gas fire inset. Archway leads to
- Dining Room (2.70 x 2.80m)
- with understairs storage, recessed shelving and presses. Sliding door leads to
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (5.4 x 2.55m)
- overlooking rear garden with fitted kitchen units, wired for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, velux skylight
- Rear Hallway (4.65 x 1.20m)
- Incorporating guest WC and pedestrian access to drive way.
- Reception Room 3 (4.15 x 3.20m)
- overlooking rear garden.
- Garage ( intergrated domestic ) (2.60 x 5.60m)
- pedestrian access to the rear garden
- Bedroom 1 (3.35 x 4.35m)
- master bedroom to the front
- Bedroom 2 (4.00 x 2.55m)
- double bedroom with bay window overlooking the front garden
- Bedroom 3 (2.65 x 2.85m)
- double bedroom overlooking the rear garden with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 (2.55 x 3.00m)
- large single bedroom
- Bathroom (1.75 x 2.25m)
- with bath and WC, fully tiled walls
- W.C (1.30 x 0.90m)
The generous front garden measures approx. 12m with driveway and off street parking. To the rear of the property is a mature landscaped garden extending to 115 sq.m which is abundantly stocked with trees and shrubs. There is an integrated domestic garage measuring 2.6 x 5.6m (2.6 x 18'4")
BER No. 107634784
Energy Performance Indicator: 448.15
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.