- Excellent condition throughout
- South west facing back garden
- Convenient location
- Gas central heating
Accommodation extends to entrance hallway, sitting room, open plan kitchen/dining room, bathroom and 3 double bedrooms. Heating is by means of gas and there is double glazing throughout. The property has also undergone insulation improvements, resulting in an impressive BER of C3.
No. 17 benefits from an enclosed rear garden that isn’t overlooked and faces south west meaning brightness and sunshine late into the evening. The garden has been attractively lawned to provide a peaceful and private outdoor space. There is a lawn and driveway to the front but also side which provides space for future expansion should its new owners choose. The property is fully alarmed.
Viewing is highly advised to truly appreciate the space and location on offer.
- Entrance Hall (5.6m x 1.1m)
- Large, bright and welcoming the entrance hallway is finished with decorative dado rail, centre rose and tiled flooring.
- Sitting Room (5.4m x 3.5m)
- Large and bright this front facing room has a large window overlooking the front garden, coving and centre rose. Timber flooring and open, solid fuel fireplace with granite surround complete the room.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.7m x 3.6m)
- A spacious and bright kitchen with built in units at floor and eye level with tiled floor. A door provides access to the garden.
- Bedroom 1 (4.0m x 4.4m)
- Rear facing bedroom overlooking the garden with timber flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (2.5m x 3.2m)
- This front facing bedroom is beautiful and bright in the mornings and has timber flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (2.6m x 3.2m)
- Located to the side of the property with timber flooring.
- Bathroom (3.4m x 1.7m)
- Tiled, three piece suite with bath and electric shower over.
With a long driveway to front and side and on street parking outside there is ample space for a number of cars. The front garden is laid with lawn. The property has a nice and private back garden that is beautifully lawned offering a good mix of space and privacy in which to enjoy the sun.
BER No. 103196986
Energy Performance Indicator: 224.73kWh/m²/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.