- Convenient location
- Gas central heating
- Enclosed, lawned garden to rear
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining room
The Oakview development was constructed in 1993, as an extension to Shamrock Lawn in the heart of Douglas Village and it is superbly located just 5 minutes’ walk to the gates of St. Columbus Primary school and 15 mins from St. Luke’s Primary School. Second level options are a short drive away with both Douglas Community School and Regina Mundi within a 10 minute drive. Oakview is well serviced by public transport as the regular 206 bus route is nearby providing access to the city centre and all its schools and third level options.
Offering all its accommodation over two levels, the accommodation extends to entrance hall, living room, open plan kitchen/dining room, guest w.c. and under stairs storage all at ground floor level. The first floor is home to four good sized bedrooms with the master bedroom en-suite and a family bathroom. The property is set on lawned gardens to front and rear and a driveway offers off street parking. The rear garden is westerly in aspect and is not overlooked meaning that it is both private and bright. The rear patio provides a lovely outdoor space to enjoy the afternoon sun. This home also benefits from two side entrances which allow for possible extension without losing access to the rear and a barna shed provides the storage a modern family requires.
16 Oakview’s size and location close to all amenities ensures it is the ideal family home and viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that it has to offer.
- Entrance Hall (5.4m x 2.2m)
- Bright and welcoming with dado rail and newly fitted laminate flooring.
- Living Room (4.4m x 3.5m)
- The living room provides a warm quality feel with dado rail, coving, centre rose and feature fireplace. Attractive new laminate flooring completes this cosy room.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining (4.0m x 5.9m)
- A fine open plan room boasting plenty of natural light. The kitchen is accessed off the entrance hall to the rear of property and is fitted with units at floor & eye level. The dining space overlooks the garden to rear and is finished with contemporary vinyl floor covering.
- Guest WC (2.0m x 2.2m)
- Two-piece suite with contemporary vinyl flooring and window.
- Bedroom 1 (4.1m x 3.4m)
- A fine master bedroom located to the front of the property with floor to ceiling height built in wardrobes and brand new carpets.
- En-suite (0.8m x 2.2m)
- Three-piece suite including shower enclosure with electric shower. Partially tiled with contemporary vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 3.4m)
- Located to the rear of the house this room is a fine double bedroom overlooking rear garden with brand new carpet.
- Bedroom 3 (3.4m x 2.5m)
- Located to front of house, double in size and finished with brand new carpet.
- Bedroom 4 (2.4m x 2.8m)
- Single bedroom to rear of house with brand new carpet fitted.
- Family Bathroom (1.7m x 2.4m)
- Three-piece suite with bathtub and shower fitted. Tiled walls and modern vinyl flooring.
- Landing (3.5m x 2.4m)
- Spacious landing, fully carpeted. Access via stira to attic.
This home has an enclosed, west facing rear garden with side access on both sides of the house and attractive patio. There is a garden shed for extra storage and outside tap. The front garden has both a driveway and lawned area that is well laid out with mature planting and shrubs.
BER No. 112236484
Energy Performance Indicator: 297.7 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.