- Excellent Location
- 4 Minutes’ drive to Douglas Village
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining room
- Enclosed, lawned garden to rear on corner position
- Four good sized bedrooms with built in robes
make an ideal family home.
Built in 1974, this home is in need of refurbishments and modernisation throughout. Perfectly located with less than ten minutes walk down hill into the main village,
15 Shamrock road offers a wide variety of primary and secondary schools to include; St. Columbus primary School, St. Luke’s primary School, Scoil Bhride Eglantine, Regina Mundi secondary school and St. Anthony’s primary school all within driving distance of the property. Bus route No. 206 every 15 minutes and is approximately 20 minutes to Cork City centre. Sports and recreation clubs to include Douglas and Nemo Rangers GAA are
within a short drive from the property.
Accommodation extends to entrance porch, reception Hall, Living Room, Open plan kitchen/dining room, guest w.c. and attached garage all on ground floor level. The first floor is home to four bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The rear garden is enclosed and private with a wooden deck, along with a spacious lawned garden. The front area of the property has gated driveway with ample parking space and a lawned side garden occupying a corner position.
- Entrance Porch: (5.1m x 2.2m)
- Welcoming entrance porch with access to reception hall finished with wooden flooring.
- Reception Hall: (5.1m x 2.2m)
- Spacious hallway with wooden flooring.
- Living Room: (4.7m x 3.9m)
- A fine sized living room with feature fireplace and built in cupboards. Double doors give access to the dining/kitchen area.
- Kitchen: (3.4m x 3.7m)
- The kitchen offers an open plan area which is bright and spacious with built in cupboards, single drainer sink unit, cooker and dishwasher. A breakfast bar leading into dining room and completed with tiled floors.
- Dining Area: (3.3m x 3.9m)
- Open plan dining room which can also be accessed via double doors off the living area. Sliding patio doors onto wooden deck overlooking rear garden. Finished with wooden floors.
- Garage: (5.5m x 2.4m)
- Located off the kitchen, this attached garage offers plenty of storage space as well as a utility including washing machine and dryer.
- Downstairs w.c: (1.3m x 1.5m)
- Two piece suite offering w.c. and wash hand basin, tiled floors.
- Bedroom 1: (3.7m x 3.48m)
- A good sized space that offers built in wardrobes with wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 2: (2.0m x 2.7m)
- Front facing double room with built-in wardrobes and wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 3: (3.4m x 2.9m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes, wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 4: (2.4m x 2.6m)
- A fine sized single room with built in wardrobes overlooking rear garden finished in wooden flooring.
- Family Bathroom: (2.3m x 1.7m)
- Three piece suite to include bath with fitted electric shower, w.c. and wash hand basin, fully tiled.
- Landing: (2.3m x 2.7m)
- Spacious and bright landing, fully carpeted with side window.
Both front and back gardens offer a great deal of space. At the side of the property there is a gate that separates front and back. The rear garden is enclosed and lawned with wooden deck accessed through the double doors from the dining area. The front garden offers ample parking space and contains a small side garden which is lawned and private.
BER No. 112786595
Energy Performance Indicator: 368.44 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.