- Exceptional living space
- Attractive location
- Low maintenance gardens
- Gas Central Heating
- Double glazed windows
Constructed in 1999 and extending to approximately 2,260 Sq Ft, 13 The Meadows comes to the market nestled in a quiet and leafy cul de sac of mature detached homes. With a sizeable and sunny rear garden laid out with low maintenance planting and attractive paving the property benefits from a large cobble lock driveway to front with ample car parking space.
The exceptionally large footprint allows for more than ample room size and a positive flow of accommodation throughout the property. Accommodation comprises in brief of entrance hallway, lounge, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility and guest W.C all at entrance level. To the first floor the property boasts five sizeable bedrooms with the master ensuite and a family bathroom.
Being so close to Ballincollig town centre, all essential amenities are nearby including schools,
shops, pubs and restaurants. With the South Link Road network also nearby, the property offers easy access to both Cork City to the east and West Cork and Kerry to the west.
Viewing is recommended to truly appreciate this fine home.
- Entrance Hall (5.4m x 1.9m)
- Bright and spacious with solid timber flooring
- Living Room (4.8m x 4.4m)
- Front facing with a large bay window and gas fire. Carpet completes this cosy room.
- Dining Room (4.4m x 4.2m)
- A generously sized dining room with solid Oak flooring and gas fire.
- Kitchen (6.2m x 3.6m)
- Solid wood kitchen with fitted units at floor and eye level, integrated appliances (to include dishwasher) and attractive tiled splashbacks. A breakfast bar provides a focal point while the solid oak flooring completes this fine kitchen. Sliding patio doors provide access to the back garden.
- Utility Room (2.7m x 2.5m)
- Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled with PVC door providing further access to the garden.
- Lounge (4.1m x 4.1m)
- This front facing lounge provides further relaxation space.
- Guest WC (0.8m x 1.2m)
- Fully tiled with white two piece suite.
- Master Bedroom (4.1m x 4.1m)
- Front facing and therefore bright and airy, this fine master has timber flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (4.4m x 3.4m)
- Front facing double bedroom with large bay window, again, bright and airy. Carpet.
- Bedroom 3 (4.1m x 3.7m)
- Rear facing sizeable double bedroom overlooking the garden. Timber flooring.
- Bedroom 4 (3.7m x 3.0m)
- Currently in use as a home office, this bedroom also overlooks the garden. Timber flooring
- Bedroom 5 (3.4m x 3.3m)
- Another good double bedroom overlooking the rear garden. Carpet.
- Bathroom (2.7m x 2.1m)
- Tiled floor to ceiling, four piece ceramic suite with bath.
Exceptionally large cobble lock driveway to front with border planting. Large private and sunny rear garden with low maintenance planted flower beds and shrubberies. Large paved and walled patio.
BER No. 104227640
Energy Performance Indicator: 254.09 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com