- Excellent location
- Extremely spacious
- Bright and sunny back garden
- Ideal family home or investment
While the property requires some refurbishment, it is sizeable, extending to approximately 155 sqm (1,668 sqft), and offers impressive room sizes with a private enclosed south west facing back garden, beautifully bright and landscaped with low maintenance paving.
Perfectly located just a 10-minute walk from the city centre, the property is approximately 5 minutes’ drive from University College Cork and 10 minutes from Cork University Hospital. The property’s location means that all amenities are within walking distance and a number
of different bus routes pass right by the property meaning it couldn’t be better located.
While the property’s size and superb location ensures it would make the ideal family home, it will also prove an attractive investment.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hallway (2.87m x 1.23m)
- An impressive solid timber door with fan light and original plaster detailing provide a great first impression and gives access to a spacious and bright entrance hallway.
- Hallway (2.9m x 5.6m)
- Continuing from the entrance hallway and providing access to the kitchen, dining room and W.C. with under stairs storage.
- Sitting Room (4.55m x 4.03m)
- Overlooking the front garden, the sitting room is spacious and bright with sash windows, picture rail, period feature fireplace and carpet to finish.
- Dining Room (3.9m x 3.4m)
- Overlooking the rear garden and with a utility/pantry off, the dining room is lovely and bright with sash window, picture rail and feature fireplace. Carpet completes.
- Pantry (2.87m x 1.32m)
- Nice and bright with window and velux and laminate flooring.
- Kitchen (2.53m x 2.0m)
- The kitchen is galley in style and accessed off the hallway with fitted units at floor level and vinyl flooring. A door provides access to the back garden.
- Guest WC (1.18m x 0.88m)
- With toilet and vinyl flooring.
- Bathroom (2.53m x 2.0m)
- Accessed off the half landing the bathroom offers a three-piece suite including bath with vinyl flooring. A window on the back wall and two velux windows ensure it is lovely and bright.
- Bedroom 1 (4.5m x 5.4m)
- This front facing room has two large sash windows and is both large and bright and would also make an impressive second living space. It boasts a feature fireplace, picture rail and is finished with carpet.
- Bedroom 2 (3.91m x 3.02m)
- Another fine room overlooking the rear garden with feature fireplace, picture rail and carpet.
- Bedroom 3 (4.5m x 3.42m)
- Situated at the top of the house, this front facing bedroom is spacious and bright with a cast iron fireplace and carpet.
- Bedroom 4 (3.87m x 3.41m)
- Another top floor bedroom and again, bright and spacious with carpet and cast-iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 5 (3.3m x 1.9m)
- A final top floor bedroom that is lovely and bright with carpet.
This property has an enclosed rear garden that is lovely and bright due to its south westerly aspect. Finished with low maintenance paving and hedging, it provides a peaceful and sunny outdoor space. There is a paved and planted garden to front behind attractive wrought iron railings.
BER No. 112266523
Energy Performance Indicator: 420.94
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.