- Oil central heating
- Off Street parking
- Three double bedrooms
- Ideal location close to Cork City centre
- Energy Rating: C3
Built in 1988, this home boasts both living and bedroom accommodation at ground floor level as well as bedroom at first floor. It is close to an abundance of primary and
secondary schools with many within walking distance to include: St. Patrick’s Girls & Boys National school, Mayfield Community school, St. Mark’s Boys National School and Scoil Naomh Eoin Easpal. Glen Rovers Hurling Club and Mayfield GAA club are within a short drive. The area is well serviced by public transport with bus route 207 coming ever 30 minutes to Cork City centre.
Accommodation extends to entrance porch, reception hall, kitchen, open plan living/ dining room, bedroom and guest w.c. all on ground floor level. The first floor is home to two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Driveway to front with ample parking and paved area offering low maintenance. Rear garden is enclosed with side access and patio area, finished with garden shed for storage.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that is on offer.
- Entrance Porch: (5.7m x 1.9m)
- Sliding patio door to front, wooden floor.
- Reception Hall: (4.3m x 2.8m)
- Entrance hall is large and welcoming with wooden flooring.
- Kitchen: (5.9m x 2.8m)
- The kitchen is fitted with floor and eye level units and appliances to include: cooker, extractor, dishwasher, single drainer sink unit and washing machine. Vinyl flooring and window overlooking rear garden. Storage cupboard offers plenty of space.
- Living Room: (4.7m x 3.6m)
- Spacious open plan living room with electric fireplace & built in units for storage. Finished with wooden floors and arch leading into dining area. Window overlooking front garden.
- Dining Room: (4.7m x 3.6m)
- Fine size dining room with wooden floors currently open plan to living however could easily be independent with access from hall.
- Bedroom 3: (3.7m x 3.3m)
- Double in size and is fully carpeted.
- Guest w.c.: (1.7m x 0.7m)
- Two piece suite to include w.c. and wash hand basin. Finished with tiled floors.
- Landing: (3.1m x 2.4m)
- Spacious landing, fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 1: (3.7m x 3.3m)
- Fine double room with wooden floors.
- Bedroom 2: (3.2m x 3.3m)
- Double in size with window overlooking rear garden, fully carpeted.
- Family Bathroom: (2.7m x 1.6m)
- Three piece white suite to include electric shower unit, w.c. and wash hand basin. Window enhancing natural light and fully tiled.
There is a tiered garden to rear with two distinct levels and a detached shed for storage. The front garden is currently paved with ample parking space and south facing orientation. The property overlooks a communal green area to front which will prove attractive to any would be purchaser.
BER No. 112664917
Energy Performance Indicator: 216.66 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.