- Convenient and private location.
- Cul De Sac setting
- PVC double glazing
- Gas heating
Overlooking a large green in a private part of this popular development, this 3 bedroom semidetached
home is in great condition throughout however would be purchasers are likely to gently modernise their new home.
Comprising of three good sized bedrooms (with master ensuite) and family bathroom to the first floor, the ground floor provides a cosy and bright sitting room, kitchen, separate dining room and downstairs W.C.
With an enclosed lawned garden to rear with mature planting and barna shed and driveway with lawned garden to front, 12 The Walk has all the ingredients for a wonderful family home.
Viewing is recommended to truly appreciate all this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall (3.8m x 1.2m)
- Carpeted and a window ensure the entrance hallway is bright and welcoming.
- Sitting Room (4.6m x 4.0m)
- Carpet, open solid fuel fireplace with large double glazed picture window to front.
- Kitchen (3.6m x 3.0m)
- Overlooking the back garden with fitted kitchen units at floor and eye level. A side door provides access to the garden.
- Dining Room (3.6m x 3.0m)
- Located off the kitchen this room has sliding patio door which provides ample natural light and access out onto the garden.
- Guest WC (1.5m x 0.7m)
- With white two piece suite and window to side.
- Stairs & Landing (1.9m x 3.0m)
- Carpet, double glazed landing window .
- Family Bathroom (1.5m x 2.4m)
- With three piece suite to include bath with shower over and window to side.
- Bedroom 1 (3.9m x 3.7m)
- Large double bedroom overlooking the back garden with ensuite off. Carpet and extensive built in robes complete this bedroom.
- Ensuite (1.4m x 2.4m)
- With 3 piece suite to include corner shower enclosure with mixer shower and window to rear.
- Bedroom 2 (3.1m x 4.1m)
- Another large double bedroom with carpet, built in robes and double glazed window to front.
- Bedroom 3 (2.6m x 3.0m)
- A single bedroom with double glazed window to front.
Mature, enclosed rear garden lawned with shed to rear. Backing west, the garden is lovely and bright in the evenings. A small patio is accessed off the dining room. A lawn with driveway is to front and overlooks the green.
BER No. 111457271
Energy Performance Indicator: 230.69kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.