- Convenient & private location
- Detached log cabin with services provided
- Zone Control Gas Central Heating
- South facing rear garden
- Alarmed – to include cabin
Constructed in 1993, the property has been fastidiously maintained and regularly upgraded by its current owner. Extensive insulation works provide an impressive B3 energy rating and the property boasts unique features and upgrades such as a Rangemaster Stove and US compatible sockets (to allow for US appliances) in the kitchen. Interestingly, there is a hand built dresser in the dining room and bookshelf in the sitting room and that are early creations of the now world renowned furniture designer Joseph Walsh. A log cabin has been constructed in the garden which is wired for electricity and plumbed for water and waste thereby providing a range of possible uses.
The property benefits from a south facing rear garden that has been attractively paved and planted to provide a peaceful and private sun trap - ideal for entertaining. A cobble lock, double driveway to front allows parking for two cars.
Properties in this development rarely come to market and number 12 will appeal to buyers looking for a fantastic family home in a superb location. Viewing is highly advised.
- Patio (0.8 x 1.2m)
- With custom, one off tiling
- Entrance Hall (5.4m x 1.2m)
- Large, bright and welcoming the entrance hallway is finished with solid junkers flooring.
- Downstairs W.C (0.7m x 1.4m)
- Two piece bathroom suite, tiled
- Study (4.8m x 2.6m)
- Front facing office / utility room with vinyl flooring and fitted units at floor and eye level.
- Lounge (5.2m x 3.3m)
- Cosy, front facing room with bay window, window seat and bookshelf handbuilt by Joseph Walsh. Window shutters and cornicing provide a touch of class to the space. A multi fuel stove and carpet complete this fine room.
- Dining Room (3.3m x 4.2m)
- Formal dining room with hand built sideboard by Joseph Walsh. Cornicing and junkers flooring complete the room.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (5.4m x 3.41m)
- With picture window overlooking the rear garden, the kitchen is large and bright. Fitted units at floor and eye level are complemented by a Rangemaster stove which provides a focal point to the room.
- Sunroom (3.0m x 4.1m)
- Extremely bright, this south facing sun room has sliding patio door to garden and tiled floor.
- Stairs/Landing (3.0m x 3.7m)
- Carpet, with gable window.
- Master Bedroom (4.0m x 3.6m)
- Spacious main bedroom which benefits from a large front facing bay window with built in window seat. New white oak laminate flooring completes the room.
- Ensuite Bathroom (0.9m x 2.6m)
- Recently upgraded and fully tiled in a contemporary colour scheme the ensuite has a modern white 3 piece suite with shower enclosure and pumped shower.
- Bedroom 2 (3.1m x 3.7m)
- Again, a spacious and bright bedroom with modern white oak laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (3.2m x 2.73m)
- Overlooking the garden with a southerly aspect this bedroom is very bright. Built in bookshelves and semi solid flooring completes the room.
- Bedroom 4 (3.3m x 2.6m)
- Another good sized south facing and thereby bright bedroom with built in bookshelves and timber flooring.
- Bathroom (2.2m x 2.6m)
- Fully tiled, white four piece suite with bath and power shower.
- Log Cabin (8.6m x 7.8m)
- Currently laid out as a work space, the cabin is insulated, wired for electricity, plumbed for waste and alarmed. A w.c. / shower room means the cabin offers a range of possible uses from a home office, backyard bar or teenager chill out room to a large studio.
With a cobble lock double driveway to front and parking outside there is ample space for a number of cars. The front garden is immaculately presented and carefully planted to provide privacy without blocking sunlight. The property has a large rear garden that is currently paved and planted to provide a beautiful, low maintenance, private outdoor space.
BER No. 103124244
Energy Performance Indicator: 148.31 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.