- West facing back garden
- Convenient location
- Gas Central Heating
Accommodation extends to entrance hall, sitting room, open plan kitchen/dining/living room and w.c. all at ground floor level. The first floor is home to four good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
This home is within walking distance of Cork City centre and easy reach of Cork Airport and the Ring road network. University College Cork and the Bons Secours Hospital is a short 5 minute walk from the property.
With driveway to front and enclosed front garden this house also boasts an enclosed westerly garden to the rear which is bright and attractive. There is also a side entrance.
118 Deerpark offers an excellent opportunity for many purchasers from first time buyers, to a growing family seeking to acquire that extra space they need or for an investor looking for a strong rental return. Viewing is highly advised to truly appreciate the space and location on offer.
- Entrance Hall (5.3m x 1.7m)
- Large, bright and welcoming entrance hallway.
- Sitting Room (5.4m x 3.6m)
- Large and bright this front facing room has a large window overlooking the green, coving and centre rose. Marble solid fuel fireplace, large window and carpeted.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Room (5.8m x 5.4m)
- A spacious room offering three uses in one. Fitted kitchen with a host of floor and eye level units and plenty of counter top work space. Single drainer sink unit and appliances including: Fridge/freezer, oven, hob, extractor, single drain unit, washer and dryer. Double sliding doors to rear garden and patio from dining/living space. Tiled floor with under floor heating.
- Downstairs WC (1.4m x 0.7m)
- Tiled floors with two piece bathroom suite.
- Stairs & Landing (3.8m x 2.0m)
- Fully carpeted and spacious.
- Bedroom 1 (3.8m x 3.0m)
- Front facing bedroom overlooking the green, built in wardrobe/dresser, carpeted.
- Bedroom 2 (3.4m x 2.8m)
- Overlooking the rear garden this bedroom has a built in wardrobe, carpeted.
- Bedroom 3 (2.7m x 2.4m)
- Front facing bedroom with built in wardrobes, carpeted.
- Bedroom 4 (2.3m x 2.6m)
- A final rear facing bedroom with extensive built in wardrobes and fully carpeted.
- Bathroom (1.7m x 3.4m)
- Tiled, four piece suite with bath and electric shower over.
The front garden is laid with lawn and overlooks the large green with paved driveway. The property has a nice and mature private back garden/patio which is a good mix of space in which to enjoy the sun.
BER No. 111400206
Energy Performance Indicator: 257.51 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.