- Beautifully presented bungalow in private cul-de-sac setting.
- Two Reception Rooms.
- Magnificent south facing garden.
- Three Bedrooms.
- Extended Kitchen Area.
- Walkway via Frankfort providing access to Dundrum Road in minutes.
- Superb attic area overhead with obvious potential for further accommodation.
- Potential to extend subject to Planning Permission.
- Gas central heating.
- Floor Area: approx. 115sqm (1,235 Sq Ft)
The accommodation briefly comprises of a large L-shaped entrance hallway, two reception rooms, a sunroom, kitchen / breakfast room, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Beautifully maintained over the years the property would now benefit from some light refurbishment. To the side of the property is a garage which could be converted and extended to provide further additional accommodation if required.
The gardens are a most important feature enjoying a high degree of privacy and facing south. Extending at its furthest point to approximately 26m (80 ft) the garden also includes a courtyard area to the side which is accessible from the sunroom. The gardens offer an oasis of peace and tranquillity that belies the superb convenient urban location that the property enjoys.
Highfield Park is a quiet cul-de-sac situated off Dundrum Road within ten minutes’ walk of Dundrum Village and Dundrum Town Centre and all its amenities. The convenience of the location is enhanced by the excellent transport links with nearby Luas station at Windy Arbour within a ten minute walk and numerous bus services operating on the Dundrum Road. Dublin City Centre is within a fifteen minute drive and the UCD Campus is also close by. For the sporting enthusiast there are several golf clubs in close proximity including Milltown, The Castle and Elm Park. Airfield House and gardens are also close by as are a number of excellent primary and secondary schools.
- Entrance Hallway: (1.10m x 5.15m)
- opening to
- Inner Hallway: (3.30m x 1.50m)
- Living Room: (3.50m x 5.05m)
- with sliding door to rear garden/patio area and door to
- Dining Room: (4.60m x 3.80m)
- with tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and gas coal affect fire, door to hallway, door to kitchen and door to
- Sunroom: (2.60m x 4.40m)
- with door to rear garden/patio area.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (2.75m x 5.65m)
- with traditional style fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, worktops, velux roof light overhead, extractor hood and door to side passage leading to rear garden and garage.
- Bedroom 1: (4.10m x 2.70m)
- to front with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (2.25m x 3.60m)
- to front.
- Bedroom 3: (3.50m x 4.25m)
- to front with double built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors with shelving area and large picture window overlooking garden to front.
- Shower Room: (3.15m x 2.00m)
- with Aqua stream electric shower, WC, WHB, store cupboards under, heated towel rail and tiled walls.
- Garage: (4.85m x 2.25m)
- with plumbing for washing machine. With double vehicular access doors opening to garden to front and opening to rear leading to
- Covered Side Passage: (0.65m x 9.00m)
- with door to store cupboard and rear garden.
The garden to the front is set in a low maintenance style with gravel area and bordering mature hedging with parking for one vehicle with access to garage area. The rear garden is a most important feature of the property and extends to approximately 26m (80ft.) and enjoys a stunning southerly aspect with large patio area including courtyard to the side the garden is predominantly set out in lawn with bordering hedgerow. It is afforded a high degree of privacy and offers obvious potential to substantially extend the existing residence if further accommodation is required.
BER No. 112978176
Energy Performance Indicator: 363.37 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.