- Excellent condition throughout
- West facing back garden
- Convenient location
- Gas central heating
Accommodation extends to sitting room, open plan kitchen/dining room and w.c. all at ground floor level. A clever extension has squared the rear of the property and provides extra accommodation in the form of a living room / sunroom. Stairs lead up to the first floor where a large and bright landing provides access to four good sized bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property benefits from an enclosed rear garden that has been attractively lawned and planted to provide a peaceful and private outdoor space. There is a side entrance with lawn and driveway to the front of the property.
101 Deerpark offers an excellent opportunity for first time buyers, a growing family seeking to acquire that extra space they need or for an investor looking for a strong rental return.
Viewing is highly advised to truly appreciate the space and location on offer.
- Entrance Hall (5.4m x 1.8m)
- Large, bright and welcoming the entrance hallway is finished with timber flooring.
- Sitting Room (5.4m x 3.5m)
- Large and bright this front facing room has a large window overlooking the green, coving and centre rose. Laminate flooring and open, solid fuel fireplace complete the room.
- Sunroom (6.6m x 2.75)
- Cleverly extended with patio door to garden and velux providing plenty of natural light. This room boasts coving and laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.7m x 2.5m)
- A spacious kitchen / dining room with built in units at floor and eye level with tiled floor.
- Downstairs WC (1.0m x 1.8m)
- Fully tiled with two piece bathroom suite
- Stairs & Landing (3.5m x 2.3m)
- Timber flooring
- Bedroom 1 (3.8m x 3.4m)
- Front facing bedroom overlooking the green with laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.4m x 3.3m)
- Overlooking the rear garden this bedroom has built in wardrobes and carpet.
- Bedroom 3 (2.7m x 2.4m)
- A further front facing bedroom with built in wardrobes and carpet.
- Bedroom 4 (2.6m x 2.2m)
- A final rear facing bedroom with extensive built in wardrobes and laminate flooring.
- Bathroom (3.4m x 1.7m)
- Tiled, three piece suite with bath and electric shower over.
With a single driveway to front and on street parking outside there is ample space for a number of cars. The front garden is laid with lawn and overlooks the large green. The property has a nice and private back garden that is beautifully lawned and planted offering a good mix of space and privacy in which to enjoy the sun.
BER No. 110902400
Energy Performance Indicator: 240.68
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.