- Ideal Location
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Spacious living accommodation
Villas is well placed an offers a selection of primary and secondary schools all within walking distance and with easy access to public transport, the city centre schools and colleges are just a short bus ride away.
This home extends to approximately 120 sqm and offers living and sleeping accommodation over two levels whilst the 2nd floor is fully converted and ready for use as large double bedroom subject to statutory approvals. The property is set back from the road behind stone wall topped with wrought iron railing. The garden is lawned with pedestrian access. Parking is catered for on the roadside with the use of a permit from Cork city council. The rear garden is lawned and enclosed.
Accommodation extends to entrance hall, sitting room arched through to dining room, galley style kitchen and under stairs storage all at ground floor level. The first floor is home to two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Whilst the top floor is fully converted with full stairs access and is fully floored with velux window.
The property benefits from an enclosed rear garden that has been attractively lawned and provides a peaceful and private space. The front of the property has a small garden with on street parking.
10 Sorrenta Villas, size and location is close to all amenities makes sure it is the ideal home.
Viewing is highly advised to appreciate all that is on offer.
- Entrance Hall: (6.7m x 1.5m)
- Bright and welcoming with terracotta flooring and tastefully decorated.
- Sitting Room: (4.9m x 3.5m)
- Spacious and bright with deep set bay window to include feature storage units fitted overlooking the front garden. Feature fireplace fitted with deep set alcove units fitted complete with storage and book shelves. Tastefully decorated in neutral tones with woo
- Dining Room: (3.7m x 3.8m)
- A lovely open plan room located to the back of the property boasting plenty of natural light. Feature fireplace fitted with deep set alcove units fitted complete with storage and book shelves. Tastefully decorated with wood floor and wood panelling to dado heights.
- Kitchen: (4.2m x 2.8m)
- Galley in style and located to the rear of property with door to access rear garden. The kitchen is fully fitted with floor and eye level units in neutral tones offering plenty of counter top workspace. Tiled over work top area. Appliances include: cooker, extractor
- Half Landing: (3.7m x 1.7m)
- Bright and fully carpeted.
- Family Bathroom: (2.9m x 2.4m)
- At half return the bathroom is fitted with three piece bathroom suite with electric shower fitted over bath. Fully tiled wall over bath as well as tiled over sink unit. Stained wood floor. Hot press fitted.
- Bedroom 1: (3.8m x 5.1m)
- Located to the front of property this a spacious double bedroom with feature fireplace and timber flooring. Two large picture windows overlook the front ensuring this is a bright room at all times of the day.
- Bedroom 2: (3.9m x 3.4m)
- Located to rear of the property and again double in size with feature fireplace, stained timber flooring.
- Landing 2: (5.4m x 1.7m)
- Bright and fully carpeted.
- 2nd Floor: (4.9m x 5.1m)
- Located on the top floor, this room if access via full stairs. It is completely floored with the benefit of two velux windows and enjoys heating.
The property has an enclosed rear garden which is bright and private an attractively lawned. To the front of property there is a lawned garden with mature planting and a footpath leading to the front door. On street residential parking via parking permit.
BER No. 109245993
Energy Performance Indicator: 376.11 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.