- Superb location
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed, lawned garden to rear
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining room
Willow Court is superbly located amongst primary and post primary schools with most withing walking distance. These include Colaiste Chriost Ri, St Anthonys Boys National school, Eglantine girls national school, Christ The King, Douglas Community School and Regina Mundi. This home is also well serviced by public transport as the regular 206 bus route is nearby providing access to the city centre and all its schools and third level options.
The accommodation extends to entrance hall, open plan kitchen/dining room/living room all at entry level. The first floor is home to two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is set on lawned garden to rear and residential parking to front.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that it has to offer.
- Entrance Hall (1.4m x 2.6m)
- Bright and welcoming with tiled flooring.
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room (3.3m x 5.3m)
- A fine open plan room boasting plenty of natural light this kitchen/dining room runs the entire width of the house to the rear with sliding patio doors to the rear garden beyond. The kitchen is fitted with floor and eye level units complete with breakfast bar. There is ample counter top workspace and fitted appliances include: Fridge, cooker, extractor, dishwasher, single drainer sink and washing machine. Flooring is tiled. The dining area is open plan to the kitchen and overlooks the garden to rear, finished with timber flooring.
- Living Room (4.2m x 4.3m)
- Open plan to the kitchen dining space the living room provides a warm cosy feel overlooking the front of the property. Attractive bay window ensures plenty of natural light and is finished with timber flooring. A raised fireplace is centrally positioned which could easily take the addition of a modern stove to add to that cosy feel.
- Landing (2.5m x 1.8m)
- Spacious landing, fully carpeted. Access via stira to attic.
- Bedroom 1 (3.5m x 5.2m)
- A fine master bedroom with floor to ceiling height built in wardrobes. This room is “L” in shape and would originally have been two bedrooms. With plenty of windows to the front a third bedroom could easily be created here while still allowing the master room to command a double status.
- Bedroom 2 (4.1m x 3.4m)
- A fine double bedroom overlooking rear garden with floor to ceiling height built in wardrobes and timber flooring.
- Family Bathroom (2.5m x 1.8m)
- Three-piece suite with bathtub and shower fitted overhead. Fully tiled walls and flooring.
This home enjoys an enclosed lawned garden to the rear. There is an open plan garden to the front of the property with pedestrian access to the home. Overlooking green area with weeping willows. Ample residential parking.
BER No. 112356621
Energy Performance Indicator: 224.1 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.